The Saga of Purple Haze

-
good job on the stripes.....it should blend in a little better at the coffee shop

New pic's of tubular front suspension components just back from powder coat.
DSCF0622.jpg

How far from the bump stop are you on the coilover? Looks amazing Frank. You need to let that car get a little sun and take some pics.

Yeah, it was sitting on them, just couldn't do any more today. Tomorrow I will get it where it should be 1" up and if I have time push it out and get some pic's in the sun.

Pic's. Well that's it till next month, all the $$$ gone. Next up will be sound bite.

DSCF0630.jpg

Attachments

• dusterrear.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 330
  • dusterfront.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 351
  • dusterside.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 343
  • dusterrt.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 336
Wow, Frank that is one nice Duster. Beautiful car and nice attention to detail. So what is left to do??

Well, I have to get some fuel line to add a return and a pressure regulator, install my trans shield when it comes, get some new wheels and street meats. Probably need to get a front end alignment, would like to get some new tie rod assemblies with heim's. Got to get a battery, a plug to replace the one I broke, oil & filter, Anti freeze, adjust my valves bleed my brakes, take a ride and get some E85. I think that should do it, but you know how that goes. Oh you asked about the fender well height, 26" that gives me just over 4" under my pan.

Well, I have to get some fuel line to add a return and a pressure regulator, install my trans shield when it comes, get some new wheels and street meats. Probably need to get a front end alignment, would like to get some new tie rod assemblies with heim's. Got to get a battery, a plug to replace the one I broke, oil & filter, Anti freeze, adjust my valves bleed my brakes, take a ride and get some E85. I think that should do it, but you know how that goes. Oh you asked about the fender well height, 26" that gives me just over 4" under my pan.

That will be one killer street/strip car. What size rear tire are you planning on running for the street? I'm still working on the tie rod assy. The hardest part will be machining the tapered spacers to go inside of the factory cross link and lower ball joint assy. I'm sure my machinist buddy can make something out of stainless.

-
Back