The stupidity of Facebook

-

plugger340

Reaction score
I’ve been banned from Facebook for this 3 year old posting …

IMG_4687.jpeg

I've been put in jail, a few weeks at a time, for sharing something that was posted in the USA, while that post is STILL on Facebook and the original poster has never been jailed. Zuckerberg's zombie squad just hates us Canucks I guess...

I look at what you got banned for and then look at the **** that comes up on my home page every day and just shake my head!

That said, it is a useful platform when used properly.

Uneducated Left wing Nazi zombie idiot drones.

Once they find a couple of perfect servant drones that live to be on there knees thanking there boss (Master) for the privilege of sitting while they do his bidding , they will be out to death after the cloning process is perfected with less powerful brains to think with though there education will be complete in basic communication forms just above grunting and there sub basic computer skills are installed.

I, along with a lot of the other members here don't do Fakebook. It's a total waste of my time to try and sort through all of the BS.

Crazy for sure. Right up there with book banning and scary librarians. I swear people have lost their ever loving minds.

My brother in law went ot face book jail and they threatened to report him for sharing the same picture. They started using AI to scan all the posts.

I'm permanently banned for threatening to sue a guy who ripped me off on Marketplace. There is no buyer protection there.

Never been on Facebook. Don’t want any part of it. With what I am hearing sounds like it was a good decision

I can't even begin to tell you how many women I've had to blow the horn at while sitting behind them at a red light. Sitting there fooling with Farcebook and no clue the light turned green 10 seconds ago! :BangHead:

I can't even begin to tell you how many women I've had to blow the horn at while sitting behind them at a red light. Sitting there fooling with Farcebook and no clue the light turned green 10 seconds ago! :BangHead:
Do you know it was Facebook? Probably texting their girlfriends.

I think the phrase you’re looking for is “Hang up and Drive”. The fine in Manisnowba is a hefty amount plus the 2 demerits on your license. It’s called distracted driving, newer law about 8 years old. The first ticket handed out was to a guy who was steering with his elbows eating a big sloppy cheeseburger

you got some body reporting your post most likely, who on there that would throw knives at your back??? find them and block them, then the drama will go away!

you got some body reporting your post most likely, who on there that would throw knives at your back??? find them and block them, then the drama will go away!
Their computer is programmed to find words like beat, kill, torcher and sends you out a warning.
The other day I got a warning after saying " you couldn't beat it" and that's far as it went.
Can be very annoying at times.
Go after all the scammers if they want something to do

-
Back