The tattoo thread

-
The only ink that I have is spare cartridges for my printer...

I have four kids and three of them are into the tat thing.
The 22 year old has mostly things like weapons and nostalgic video game tats. (just on his legs so he can still go to work without offending or scaring people)
My 28 year old daughter is into dragons and family events from the past. (Tats of all her family members and both of her kids, plus a scuba diver one that is supposed to represent me)
My oldest (32) likes frogs and nature, so her tats tend to go that way.

You know?, the funny thing is that most all of them has asked to borrow money for a bill or whatever within a week of getting them.

Yea trailbeast I have spent a pretty penny on my sleeves

heres my ink. it was at first marilyn monroe and the guy holding the gun to his head. tattoos are addicting so i had to get the rest of my back done

Attachments

• back004a.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 755
What colors are you thinking of doing?

Its gonna be mostly green, purple and black. Think Scooby Doo colors. Thats why its kinda cartoonish looking. Heres the next piece for it.

Attachments

• sd-ep-13a.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 713
  • ngbbs4a6c74c5ecc42.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,881
Thanks, I loved Scooby Doo as a kid LOL. I figured it was a bit different than everyone else zombie tattoos.

Got a few! The Fratzog is my newest! That's my 63 with the Rat Fink stinkin it up. May have to cut the hood and put an injector scoop on it to match! The Red Tail Hawk and chicks are a tribute to my Father. He was the provider for me and my 7 older siblings. He worked his *** off as a butcher till cancer took him in 98. He and his brothers owned a Mobil gas station and garage in the fifty's in Syracuse where we all grew up.
All of my Tats. have very special meaning to me. Wether it's a time in life, a place in this beautiful world we live in or someone that is or was very close to me they all have a special place in my heart.
Junk is for punks! Tats. are forever!

Attachments

• DSC01258.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 826
  • rat tat 004.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 694
  • March 169.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 684
  • pics 113.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 682
Ive got a few, no sleeves or anything though.
This ones not done, but almost.

Attachments

• Photo 1309.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 805
  • 4053935606_091620af8b.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 739
Thanks, I loved Scooby Doo as a kid LOL. I figured it was a bit different than everyone else zombie tattoos.

Deb's a big Scooby fan, too.

Attachments

• DSCN0968.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 680
This is my buddy's forearm.

fusepanel2.jpg

I've got a couple here and there. Nothing big...yet. I didn't get my first tattoo until I was in my late 30's.

My nineteen year old son on the other hand is a completely different story. He is friends with his tat artist so he is constantly coming home with new ink. No neck, face or hands. It's a different generation. He puts on jeans and a long sleeve shirt and you can't see anything.

I've got a couple, The dragon needs to be fixed up, looks like he is cutting off his own tail.

Attachments

• Dragon.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 626
  • CelticCross.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 699
attachment.php

I was going to do a LARGE Celtic cross on my back with my mom, dad, and sister's initials around it...someday.

-
Back