the things we do for love

-
Not meaning to hijack but....

unknownsnake. I will tell you the same I tell my son who is in AFGAN as well, Keep your head low and your eyes open. He is waiting to return to his 09 Challenger R/T.

Now back to your regular scheduled threading...... sorry 68..

Does anyone know what color the duster is?

what a nice project you have, i´ll check back to see more progress pics.
greets
juergen

i just figured i would updat this post with some progress pics. we've been pretty buisy as of late and i havent had much time to be online. the first pics are my brothers, crash is on the right and chovie is on the left. brothers, whatcha gonna do? the 49 is coming along pretty nicely. the interior is almost finnished, snd the cab is real close too. the electrical (6V) is finished too. it was a single tail light, no turn signal, truck. not no more. the 69 vert is on its way home. TX. bound. the transporter came yesterday. so it is back to the grind (litteraly) on crash's dart sport. MORE TO FOLLOW!!!!

Attachments

• pokes dart sport 590.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 333
  • pokes dart sport 591.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 335
  • randall smith's 1949 ford f-1 1414.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 334
  • randall smith's 1949 ford f-1 1425.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 346
  • randall smith's 1949 ford f-1 1427.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 324
  • dan bartoni 69 coronet conv. 178.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 346
  • dan bartoni 69 coronet conv. 206.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 342
  • dan bartoni 69 coronet conv. 209.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 331
  • dan bartoni 69 coronet conv. 212.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 349
  • lees caliber 118.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 328
nice nice, so was the tail light trim rings whatever there called, redone or new? if redone how much that run you?

thanks unknownsnake. no the rings are the originals, just well cleaned. the recesses still need to be painted.

i'm thinking about changing the name of this thread to "the who gives a crap" thread.

Just found your thread and went through it :) great job, and its nice to have something to refer to when I get my poor *** teaching myself how to make patch panels...thankfully mine is nowhere near as bad as your brothers dart! From mopar lovers everywhere, thank you for repairing what most people would have parted out lol.

i'm thinking about changing the name of this thread to "the who gives a crap" thread.

I've been subscribed for quite some time now and get an email every time there's a new post.

Keep up the great work and keep the **** coming.

-
Back