The ultimate Epiphany

-
it is an investment ....but not an investment for money.

What I mean is .......the time spent on a car is great investment.

Just think if all terrorists and bad people built cars or spaceships or other vehicles. They would be too busy investing their time in creating and building that they would not be angry or feel the need to hurt other people.

I would like to create a program where troubled teens can get involved with auto mechanics and go on to be mechanical and industrial engineers because a car is basically a rolling science lab when you think of all the science involved in making a car work.

I say this because there was a time I was a lost kid with no direction or purpose in life and i assumed I would just end up a house wife and have a boring, ignorant life but going to auto school and learning about cars changed that.

So every hour under the hood is a good thing even if it don't make paper money....which to me is only paper.

The memories, knowledge, bonds and satisfaction of a job well done is worth more than money IMO.

And yes I am a moparholic ....its not my fault that Chrysler built the most exciting and fun cars in the 60s and 70s :D

Some people do look at cars as an investment, and many are good at it , nothing wrong with that. People do the same with parts, I have seen you sellin parts here before :poke:

I hope to keep all my cars for many years and pass them along someday, but people do have to sell cars to pay for family and bills, I have sold cars over the years and yes, I regret some and some cars I don't really miss. I am also a Moparholic, a very passionate one and hope to keep Mopar alive for many years to come :glasses7:

When you start to sell sperm, then you need to re-evaluate your situation.... LOL!

oh you must have had that offer in college?

I got the sales pitch in school too. This company asks you "how are you going to pay for your school" "did you know you can sell you eggs cells that you probably never use anyway"

It sounded like big money but its kinda scary the thought of someone putting you out with anesthesia to go in you and take something that shouldn't be for sale in the first place.

Maybe I am paranoid but who knows what else they will take or do to you when your out cold. Definitely have to be really desperate or stupid to go along with that.

Kinda strange that they only ask girls in certain majors and of a specific physical description, I think they are up to no good. Some things in this world are downright scary.

I hope you didn't do it

Some people do look at cars as an investment, and many are good at it , nothing wrong with that. People do the same with parts, I have seen you sellin parts here before :poke:

yes I am going to list a lot of parts real soon to buy other parts.....I decided I am getting out of B-bodies as of 8/1/14 so that changes what parts I need and don't need.

I am trying to work a trade with a member here....hope it works :D

oh you must have had that offer in college?

I got the sales pitch in school too. This company asks you "how are you going to pay for your school" "did you know you can sell you eggs cells that you probably never use anyway"

It sounded like big money but its kinda scary the thought of someone putting you out with anesthesia to go in you and take something that shouldn't be for sale in the first place.

Maybe I am paranoid but who knows what else they will take or do to you when your out cold. Definitely have to be really desperate or stupid to go along with that.

Kinda strange that they only ask girls in certain majors and of a specific physical description, I think they are up to no good. Some things in this world are downright scary.

I hope you didn't do it

Soooo you've never been abducted by aliens I take it. Lucky you.

....WELL a fine way this thread turned.... Sperm selling, and donating then egg removal. Whats the FABO forums cuming too....... ?:dontknow:

:sign5:

yes I am going to list a lot of parts real soon to buy other parts.....I decided I am getting out of B-bodies as of 8/1/14 so that changes what parts I need and don't need.

I will believe it when you show some pictures of the wagon and the 70 going away on trailers. im not buying it for one minute lol

I once posed naked for a magazine... Well... Of course the guy gave me some candy also... LOL! #-o

oh is that all it takes for Mr. Karl......giggity giggity:jocolor::jocolor::jocolor:

Attachments

• CIMG3159.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 48
NICE Rani ----^

Karl, NOW yer in trouble! :sign5: :poke:

I'm gettin out the :happy1:

'cause I'm gonna sit back and watch this one LOL

Yes.

I once posed naked for a magazine... Well... Of course the guy gave me some candy also... LOL! #-o

Emo Phillips

Karl , you have no idea how gross that sounds to the average reader that just logged in :violent2:

LOL

I got that from an old Emo Phillips routine. Here it is. Notice how he even gets Arsenio Hall to burst out laughing.

[ame]http://youtu.be/M035GWkWzk0[/ame]

Here's another good one from him:

[ame]http://youtu.be/2dz7LOgVEso[/ame]

This one too:

[ame]http://youtu.be/MJfQkdCW0zc[/ame]

-
Back