the what pisses u off thread

-
Guys that say there car is all original #,s matching,oh but it,s been painted once.Well that,s not original?Sorry!

i really hate that my neighbors buy up solid old mopars from the 60s and 70s to destroy them in the demolition derbies. most of the cars looked nicer than mine.

imigrants that cant speak english my number 1
How about people on tv trying to change the way normal people talk. Like foot any mouth how many cows have feet? or pronouce hairassment

#1 Customer service reps that barely speak english.This is America so you think we can hire someone who speaks english.

#2 People who go to bars and then cry about the smoke. Its a bar dumb *** if you dont like the smoke take your *** home.

People who, for whatever reason, can't understand the concept of an express lane. I love going to check out with just a gallon of milk, a dozen eggs and maybe a couple more items (well below the 7/10/12/20 item limit), only to be cut off by some dipshit with a cart full of stuff. I can't think of how many lives I've saved in grocery stores under such circumstances (by not beating them to death with a succulent country ham).

When the folks in my area let there dogs run at night just to come to my house to check out the new pup poo and make there own deposit about 30 yards from my front door.
And what the heck are those dogs eating to leave such a bad stench
I get off my a$$ and walk and let my pup run on my property and will never just open the door and let him run all over the country side at night
I think it's time for a late night bee bee gun watch or hide and scare the crap out of them.... I shovel there poo so Buddy don't pick up any diseases because the owners won't give them there shot's.

I will give them a shot
A good stinging beebee on there rear end :angry7:

I work at autozone part time and guys would have there girl friends call and ask for parts. then it turns into him yelling at her because shes asking questions for me. when i finaly get him on the phone he cops an atitude. then i have to destroy him. DAMN it makes me mad!

People...

Why is it almost everyone you meet, who is not a car guy (or girl),
is either an asshole, an idiot or a useless drain on society?

I am pretty sure most of the decent people left in the world congregate here!

I swear I almost understand why people would climb a watertower with a rifle.:angry7:

when you go to a resturant and go into the bathroom just to see that the bathroom is nicer the whole rest of the place

I hate anyone that leases a saab, and holds up a line just to take 1.65 in exact change out of his change purse.

These are the people I am likely to beat up with no remorse.

Dumbasses who say "you cant make a Mopar handle unless you replace the front end with an aftermarket one"

people who say txt abbreviations in coversations. you know like you say a joke and d&ck you told it to says "lol" then walks away with a bloody nose.....

people that text you but won't answer the phone if you call, then they text you again right after....

texting sucks.
if you can't talk then...how is it you can hold something with 2 hands and type?

Punks who cut you off and act all bad and talk shight because they are in their car with seat belts and air bags.
Funny how they won't even look over at you when you meet them at the next red light and stare a hole through their soul.....wussies.

Here's one...driving home late at night and having to stop at red lights at intersections that aren't even used at night (like driveways to office parks for example.) It's 2010...why don't we have 'smart' traffic signals that don't make us stop for no reason!! Waste of time, gas, and brakes! If any elected official would address this problem I would gladly vote for him! Grrrr....

Yeah , really. I hate sitting at red lights for 5 minutes at night too.
i wanna blow the light but i know Enis and Roscoe are hiding somewhere.

Jackasses that throw all their garbage behind my garage and don't even attempt to get it in the dumpster. Peckheads, I can't wait to catch someone doing it. This includes jerkoffs dumping their construction debris.

If I owned this house I'd build the garage right to the edge of the alley (another 6' out) like everyone else did.

-
Back