the what pisses u off thread

-
drunk drivers

yeah, I almost got nailed by a drunk last night.
He came out of a subdivision without looking or stopping and then saw my lights so he hung in the turn lane but did not slow down as I passed him so the turn lane ended as I was passing and he started veering into my lane as I laid on the horn.

His high beams were blaring the whole time even after I passed, he slowed way down to about 15 MPH and was all over the road.

I was going to report his dumb *** but I forgot my cell phone for the first time in a long time, dangit!

Pre paying for gas....say $20.00...and the gas pump goes middle-class speed for the first $19 and 50 cents ....then switches to welfare speed for the last 50 cents....19 dollars and 51 cents......19 dollars and 52 cents......19 dollars an................you know what I'm talkin' bout !!!! WTF it's 2010 can't we make a gas pump that goes straight to $20 ...then BAM...Done !!! I think it's a government cospiracy to make driving a car .....Waste as much of your time as physically possible ? So you'll be eager to take the Bus ...When Obama and Gore finally ban Cars !!!!

Pre paying for gas....say $20.00...and the gas pump goes middle-class speed for the first $19 and 50 cents ....then switches to welfare speed for the last 50 cents....19 dollars and 51 cents......19 dollars and 52 cents......19 dollars an................you know what I'm talkin' bout !!!! WTF it's 2010 can't we make a gas pump that goes straight to $20 ...then BAM...Done !!! I think it's a government cospiracy to make driving a car .....Waste as much of your time as physically possible ? So you'll be eager to take the Bus ...When Obama and Gore finally ban Cars !!!!
yup. well said.

I have another; I have to go to traffic court with my kid tomorrow; for a ticket he did NOT deserve; I have both hopes and doubts for what will (or won't) happen; Illinois is broke; Yeah so what; SO AM I! yet they continue the blood out of a turnip routine:bootysha: We pay "court costs" out of our property taxes; whetehr we ever actually have to go there or not; the state needs to learn "truth in advertising; when the ticket ( a LEGAL DOCUMENT BTW) and it says right there in black n white, that for this infraction it will be $75. Fine AND COSTS; why can one never walk outta there for less than 3X that; and the "costs"? Fallen firefighters fund; victims rape assistance fundcourt security; (again; property taxes?) document storage (cmon now; how old are those cabinets? and how much room does the hard copy of a damn ticket take up? Not $20 worth! things that have NOTHING to do with why you find yourself in that room to begin with!

and the "you are here; you are guilty" , you are not gettin outta here unscathed; as busy as that place stays how in the #e!! can the county or any of its towns cry that they are "broke"? "Innocent til proven" don't work for S#!t. Being there that day in that room with a yellow piece of paper is enough for them!
and it is the little things; seat belt, no front license plate, etc that they continually nail me for; I mean isn't there someone being robbed, raped pilfered, beat-up, driving like they are running a slot car track, weaving in n out somewhere? You bet there is. They have larger fish to fry. why won't they latch on to those and LEAVE ME THE HE!! ALONE?????
I know that I will be $300. lighter tomorrow at this time. My son had a single vehicle rollover wreck; so did 2 of his buddies, the same week. THEY were not ticketed! so they likewise did not have to in this case either. :angry7:
I so badly, want OUT of Illinois!

anyone who hits women or children, dumbass 15 yearolds who throw snowballs at my car, kids who want me to do a burnout in the school parking lot with people walking everywhere and then get pissed when i dont, and last but most definatly not least, tree huggers who give you bad looks at stoplights in their Prius

-
Back