The wife posed for some pics today

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
No, not those kind of pics. We thought you all might want to see what winter is like in New Brunswick. We havn't had any snow for a few days so what we have has had a chance to settle. Still quite a bit though. It's waist deep going across the lawn to get to my garage where I work on the Demon. Needless to say, it's not going anywhere.

Jack

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

You can keep all that white crap up there Jack! It's been melting here, finally today hit 45degrees!:cheers:

Looks like my place a month ago. Our snow has settled quite a bit with a few days of 40 degree temps. Our fire chief asked that everyone with fire hydrants on their properties dig them out in case they are needed. Mine was buried..... I used the snow blower! LOL Toolman

Wow! Thats some snow there. Heck, it was 70 here today. I think it's going to be in the 70's all next week. Time to get out the sun block.8)

JACK !!!!!!

That's not what's left of your wife stickin' up out of the snow in that last pic IS IT ??? Did you PLOW HER ???? :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

jack u make me feel good about our snow only bieng 2 feet deep lol
at least you have a plow laying around good luck keeping it cleared

JACK !!!!!!

That's not what's left of your wife stickin' up out of the snow in that last pic IS IT ??? Did you PLOW HER ???? :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Nope, those are the tops of some old anchors that we have for lawn ornaments. They are almost as tall as me and I'm 6 feet tall.

Any of you guy's want some of this stuff you can have it free. Just haul it away. LOL

Jack

How about posting it in the "Other Stuff" for sale section. Make sure you say "pick up only".......LOL

Great pix and thanks for sharing. I haven't seen that much snow in years and don't miss it a bit. Looks like you've got a big plow to move it all. 8)

Hey, I'd love to have some. We haven't seen snow here in years. It'd be nice to see some for a change.

Thats gorgeous! The snow looks good too. Seriously The old saying you want what you don't have comes into play for me. I have obligations that keep me here, but once the family is grown I'm outta here!

Does look a bit temptin'...............

I'd like to romp up on top of those banks with my old Blizzard 340 one-lunger babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!

Loads of fun that white stuff was.......'cept when my Dad said "Git the shovel and git goin' !" 8)

I here ya Jack.luckey for us Ontarionsssssss we are on a 5 day MELT ya whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.Bummer tho there is likly a foot of snow coming soon.

Easy solution Jack: It's called a U-Haul truck. Load it up and drive until you can't find ice-melt anywhere and the locals don't know what an ice scraper is....

I'm with you pastortom, I'd like to rip down those roads on my ZR 700.
Canada has some beautiful trails.

Screw THAT crap! :thebirdm:

I'll stick to a light "dusting" a every decade or so. 8)

You sure have a cute wife Jack :cheers:and the snow is nice to see.
And thanks for sharing what winter is like in New Brunswick.
All the ice is gone here and is 60 F today=P~
The ever greens around your place sure look nice too.
Beautiful country you have there Jack

storm 195.jpg

Well, Coyote Jack, at least you have your cute wife there to help keep you warm!

Captain Chaos, I'm just south of you in Palm Coast.

yeah, but what are the summers like in san antonio? I still don't like the col weather...I'm more toward having 65- 80 degrees most of the year...is there a perfect spot in the US?

Jack, your wife looks short in those pics,or you have too much snow!

I'm only 1 1/2 hr away and we dont have that much, not even half! Last year though, I think we beat you real bad. Looks like this year your the lucky winner, LOL.

you don.t have to drive south Jack just come on out to the left coast island it snows a little for Christmas but 6 inches closes the whole city down and then it's 10 -15c in february the suns shinning and I'm driving my summer car this west coast weather is tough one minute I need long sleeves and a fleece the next I need sun block lol { I'm from Ontario and spent 12 years in mid Michigan so I know what winter is really supposed to be eh!}
P.S. I heard them Newfies was ropeing iceburgs maybe if you pack it in a big ball they will drag it away for drinking water eh! lol

yeah, but what are the summers like in san antonio? I still don't like the col weather...I'm more toward having 65- 80 degrees most of the year...is there a perfect spot in the US?

It does get hot. I don't think there is a perfect spot. Wherever you are it seems it is going to suck for 2-3 months. Either because its hot, cold, humid, Hurricanes, the snow is thawing, its raining forever etc.
I am getting kind of tired of everything being brown all year.

I'll bet it is beautiful there in the spring and summers though.

-
Back