Theres a Dart Charger on my local craigslist!!!

-
Personally I think that's way way too much money for it's condition.

Still pretty rare. Too bad the 273 commando is long gone. Id snatch that thing up in an heart beat.

Still pretty rare. Too bad the 273 commando is long gone. Id snatch that thing up in an heart beat.
The price isn't ridiculous for a solid car. Nothing keeping you from putting a 273 4bbl back in it.

The price isn't ridiculous for a solid car. Nothing keeping you from putting a 273 4bbl back in it.

X2. 66's didn't have vin #s on the block so a proper date code is correct. As long as it's not claimed as "original" or "numbers matching". "Date correct" would be the proper term.

That sure looks like a 65 NOT a 66 to me!
Yeah, they got the year wrong but who know's what it says on the paperwork. A salvage title can be a problem in some areas. I don't remember seeing any factory black ones.....only that pale yellow.

I thought all the Dart Chargers were black ? or is that just the ragtops ?

They were all (coupes/ converts) pale yellow with black interiors. The paint code was 999 though because the pale yellow was not available until spring of 65 on normal darts.

They were all (coupes/ converts) pale yellow with black interiors. The paint code was 999 though because the pale yellow was not available until spring of 65 on normal darts.

All the factory DartChargers were pale yellow with black or white/good interiors. All the dealerkit cars were pale yellow but you could afd the package on any Dart w/273 HP engine. In my register I have gold, blue and red cars.

This car is a DartCharger with out a daubt but the numbers are from a 1966 model.

-
Back