!!!THERE'S NOTHING IN THERE!!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
When I was young and stupid, as opposed to "now" when I'm old ---and stupid--- one of the 'mergency fallbacks when nuttin' was frozen pot pies. Some were edible, some were almost good, and some were awful.

I haven't eaten a store bought frozen pot pie I bet since 1980 something

The other day I picked up a couple "Marie Callender" whatever. Tonight I just now dished it up. There's lots of crust, but the interior IS MOSTLY AIR!!!

You guys have any of this stuff that is not a complete ripoff, and yet halfway edible?

Hot pockets!!!!!!

I think I just puked in my mouth a little bit. Lol

I use to eat the HELL out of hot pockets. I had one the other day and it was disgusting. Lol

Not store bought. Kitty makes home made chicken pot pie. No need to brag about how good it is. It's just like everything else she makes.

Rob, your wife sounds like mine, she makes a mean chicken pot pie.:thumbsup:

Kitty's only had a few cooking failures since we've been together. Probably less than five. She really has a knack for it.

Hot pockets are good, and quick.

I have resorted to food like that because there is just not enough time in the day to be cooking elaborate meals. 2 minutes in the microwave and on to another 12 hour shift
Good old hot pockets were one of my favorites at work before i retired!

My wife is an excellent cook. She also makes a great chicken pot pie.
However, We have eaten Marie Callendar Pot Pies and they were always quite good. You might have gotten a bad one.

Omg between the comments and Jim gaffigan im laughing so hard I peed myself lol rofl. Omg breathe....
Ok Im not a fan of pot pies at all iv never tries one that I liked pie is for cherries apples and pumpkin! And cheese cake. Not chicken peas and bark broth.
As for hot pockets Jim hit that nail on the head.

Vigo red beans and rice... 20 mins to make , 3.5 cups water and tbs butter....delicious . Add Tapatio and perfecto!

I've got pot pies and pizzas in the freezer for the nights when the mrs is running late or just too tired to cook. It's not gourmet but as my buddy says "it'll make a turd".

We haven't bought a bad Marie Calender chicken pot pie before but did recently buy a different bad product. Food Lion frozen Vegetables For Stew. It is supposed to contain potatoes, celery, carrots, pearl onions. The bag we brought home contained zero celery and only 1 pearl onion.
Not much different from the vending machine that doesn't drop the honey bun. Just bad luck

Or like the little snack pies. Good thing they call them "cherry pies" because they damn sure aren't "cherries pies"!
:rofl:

Don't forget beef burritos.
I was 20 years old before I had my first burrito and I have not eaten my last one yet. Nuke that baby up and then pour some honey on it and eat it with a fork.

-
Back