Status
Not open for further replies.

kikgas01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
0430112005a95310527.jpg

I like that car reminds me of 2 Orange 340 Duster I've owned in the past. I have to many cars to consider adding to my collection. But someone will be lucky if you price it right. Worst case it doesn't sell and thats not so bad either.

Any ideas what it`s worth? I guess this will decide if I sell or trade it.Thanks.

How much did you pay for it?
More than enough. Couldn`t stand to see it just rotting away. The other 2 that offered me money have since bought a Demon and the other bought a new Charger. Guess I could list it on ebag and stop the auction if I don`t like what it looks like it will bring. I can also just keep it and steal the shows with it just the way it is. Snow tires and all!

can't beat the amount of people that will see it on ebay. if your lucky a couple will get into a bidding way. and like you said if the price doesn't get where ya want just end the auction. or put a stupid reserve on it and use that as advertising and a WIW..

can't beat the amount of people that will see it on ebay. if your lucky a couple will get into a bidding way. and like you said if the price doesn't get where ya want just end the auction. or put a stupid reserve on it and use that as advertising and a WIW..

If advertising is what you want, ebay is the venue. By putting a "stupid" reserve, thats just a waste of time, if your objective is to "sell" the car, place a really good ad with a link to a zillion picture including trunk pan w/o mat, floor pans and any areas that need work, a ph# and a price your ready to accept,

By putting a "stupid" reserve, thats just a waste of time

oh no it5 isn't.. why do you think guys do it? they do it for the exposure then sell it of ebay with none of the fees.. it works and is done all the time. especially with high dollar cars

Yeah but that's dishonest. If a seller will rip off ebay by doing that, what will they hide trying to sell a little guy something?

Fee to sell a car on Ebay is only $60.00 up to 2000.00 .Over 2000 it is $125.00 . There is no listing fee . That's pretty freakin cheap compared to all the exposure . If you do it with a reserve just tell people about three times in the ad what it is ( most people only read a little bit LOL !!)

Steve

Still have the original title in the original owners name. I showed a bunch of photos in other threads of trunk pan, trunk extensions, frame rails,rockers,(inner and outer) and under the hood around the hinges and so on. It will need lower quarters and a couple small patches in the outer rocker. Toolmanmike has seen it and heard it. Nothing to hide here.Trunk, floors, frame, unibody,inner fender wells,fenders, doors are solid. Extensions need a tiny patch down low but wouldn`t replace them. Trunk lid should be replaced as it has rust. Pretty solid for a Iowa car that was driven most everyday for 20 years or so. Still starts right up and runs great.

I would definitely keep it...specially sitting next to my EV2 71 Demon :D If I had the cash, I'd make a deal with you for it, and take the heat from the better half when I got it home LOL. If there is any way you can hang on to it, I think that would be the best bet.

j

So you're fine with advertising it incorrectly?

Whatever...
WTF? Are you looking for a argument or what?

Are you looking to buy it or just a peanut from the gallery with no intentions of buying but has something negative to say? I said I bought it from the original owner and still have the title in the original owners name. To me that STILL makes it a one owner car.

I would definitely keep it...specially sitting next to my EV2 71 Demon :D If I had the cash, I'd make a deal with you for it, and take the heat from the better half when I got it home LOL. If there is any way you can hang on to it, I think that would be the best bet.

j
I probably will. I don`t need the money and don`t have to sell it. I just would like a car for my new 500 stroker that has been on my stand for over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back