Thinking of selling my stone stock barn find 1 owner 71 340 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it to the cruise in my 74 Duster, all red with rallye wheels, but missed the show n shine again. Saw quite a few A bodies there and had a good time, but there's too many bikes and newer stuff being let in.

Any bites on the '71?

Yeah, there was a ton of people. I just am not sure what to do with it. I seen you go by Regions.

ebag wants a 50.00 dollar insertion fee for my Duster. SCREW THEM!

$50 isn't bad. Where else are you going to get the same exposure for less?

Will still trade it for a tubed roller complete minus engine.
018-5.jpg

fhgfg.jpg

016-8.jpg

yhrut.jpg

Last year my wife sold her 44,000 mile 87 Cavalier convert and her 00 mini van to buy her 05 Grand Caravan with 80k on it. My brother had me list his 58 vw and his 61 vw. That is probably why. I swear it has been longer than a year though. Plus the van didn`t sell because someone from Bulgaria hit the buy it now and we never heard from them lol.

Those seats sure cleaned up nice! How is the back seat? Is the dash pad dusty in those pictures and is it cracked? It's hard to tell. Also, is there a chance you could take a day and scrub the car up nice, inside and out, take some pictures and post them on here? I have an older friend that's very interested but he would really like to see some detailed pictures of it cleaned up. He had one "back in the day", wrecked it and hasn't stumbled upon one close enough to what his was to pull the trigger. Yours seems like it may fit the bill.

Are you going to trailer it to Mopars in the Park this weekend by chance????

Very cool, I have the same floor mats! Is that a rubber floor instead of carpeting?

It has carpet. It`s sold everyone to a great person. Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back