This is my first...

-

greenhornet

Reaction score
Yep, I'm a grandfather......... Kids just grow up to fast... This is my daughter and grand daughter.... I kinda miss having little ones running around...

Attachments

• IMG_1787.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1789.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 201
Yep both are definite cuties!! I got 2 boys, so instead of getting them circumcised when they were born, they got vasectomies!!

HORNET IS A GRAMPA....HORNET IS A GRAMPA.......and he is positively GIDDY about being a GRAMPA..... here is a candid shot of him....er ahh celebrating!!!!

COngrats GRAMPS!!!

Attachments

• grampagiddy.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 174
HORNET IS A GRAMPA....HORNET IS A GRAMPA.......and he is positively GIDDY about being a GRAMPA..... here is a candid shot of him....er ahh celebrating!!!!

COngrats GRAMPS!!!

Have you ever been beat senceless with a lolly-pop????? 8)

LMAO!!!! YES I HAVE!!!! and I loved every minute of it....

LOLLYPOP ----->:angel5::angel5::angel5::angel5::angel5::angel5::angel5::angel5::angel5::angel5::angel5::angel5::angel5::angel5::angel5:

Attachments

• lollipop.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 167
The great thing about being a grandparent is you can send them home after you are done playing with them.

The great thing about being a grandparent is you can send them home after you are done playing with them.

Send them home with no naps and full of Pepsi and ice cream !!!

When the parents ask you why..answer with a most serious voice....
.. 'That is what grandparents are for' !!

Or as my dad said.."Avenge yourself, live long enough to be a burden on your children !!!"

Send them home with no naps and full of Pepsi and ice cream !!!

When the parents ask you why..answer with a most serious voice....
.. 'That is what grandparents are for' !!

Or as my dad said.."Avenge yourself, live long enough to be a burden on your children !!!"

I'm ready for a grand son now.....

Congratulations hornet,she's a sweety.Now don't go spoiling her. 8)

Babys are so cute how can you not... Everytime I look at her I just get a big smile on my face and feel happy inside.... I'm only 43 I might just settle down start another family....8)

Congratulations are in order. I also just celebrated my daughter having a boy on Sunday night 8 lbs 7 oz Joseph Thomas Rocha. Now that makes me a grandpa to 7 grandchildren, and the wife and I have full custody of 2 of em'.

Congratulations are in order. I also just celebrated my daughter having a boy on Sunday night 8 lbs 7 oz Joseph Thomas Rocha. Now that makes me a grandpa to 7 grandchildren, and the wife and I have full custody of 2 of em'.

Congrats to you guys maniac!!! I hope your daughter and baby are doing good..... Sounds like y'all are gonna be busy this christmas...

Congrats G.H they,re both sweeties!Best be getting outhere on the prowl for a donor womb,if you plan on starting over again.I,m 47 and my daughter turns 4 Dec.22.Better late than never I guess.:toothy10:

-
Back