THIS is why "we" do not pass snowplows!!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
http://www.krem.com/news/local/Car-crashed-with-plow-on-Hwy-95-146201515.html

fbhiq0.jpg

ulcv9.jpg

9bf1jk.jpg

Don't tangle with snow plows................... D.A. people are everywhere I reckon
On a side note :D That is one big snow plow :shock:

I'll bet whoever this is is STILL shakin' this morning, and I'll bet he/ she NEVER effin' does THAT again!!

AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddddd..........................we have just enough "white" showing on the ground to remind us that "The Weather" wins!!!

What a moron. Dont he know the road is safer and cleaner when you travel behind the plow truck? I have made 4 hour journey's behind plow trucks and never felt safer.

The whole thing that gets me about this is one HAS to wonder "did that road REALLY need to be plowed?"

That is one big snow plow :shock:

Don't "ya'll" get a lot of snow down there? :D

Hell the snow plow/blade on my Dakota measures 8.5' wide and weighs 500 pounds (the whole plow setup added 750 pounds to the front of my truck) and that's just on a pickup truck.

Wuddaya mean your truck rides like a log wagon? :D

The whole thing that gets me about this is one HAS to wonder "did that road REALLY need to be plowed?"
couldnt agree more. i dont see any snow. i would have passed it to. but i of course would have made it past.

-
Back