This lady made my day (Dear Crossing signs)

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI8UPHMzZm8&feature=watch-vrec"]Please Move The Deer Crossing - YouTube[/ame]

Uh...............now that's some funny shizzle right there. I think the lady "might" be a tad, confused?

I think I'll start hunting by those signs, do they make camo that looks like a gaurd rail?

Thank you Stan :D That added to my day, I laughed my ahaa off :D

laundry,dishes and bathroom cleaning :banghead: a man needs a good laugh :cheers:

And this dingbat is allowed to vote!!!! No wonder elections have gotten so ridiculous.

I think she was paid to call that in, surely no one is that dang silly and
out of touch with reality :shock:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they are. Most of them are in Washington though. :banghead:

I've been know to do this with telemarketers. Back when this was a problem, I figured that if they called me when I didn't want to be called, then it was OK to tell them ANYTHING

One night, a friend was over, and one of the "back then" TV "ministers" was in "full swing" so I called them up and gave them a big sob story a bout "how I'd donated lots of money to them in the past," "but now I need some BACK." Cheeerieeesst you should have HEARD all the backpedaling and excuses!!!! It was, franky, amazing. My friend was laughing so hard I had difficulty holding the conversation together.

um yea wow lol guess i need to put a sign in my yard so i can get some back strap for thanksgiving rofl

I think she was paid to call that in, surely no one is that dang silly and
out of touch with reality :shock:

Yeah, they are. Most of them are in Washington though. :banghead:[/QUOTE]
lmao, ya think :D

I've been know to do this with telemarketers. Back when this was a problem, I figured that if they called me when I didn't want to be called, then it was OK to tell them ANYTHING

One night, a friend was over, and one of the "back then" TV "ministers" was in "full swing" so I called them up and gave them a big sob story a bout "how I'd donated lots of money to them in the past," "but now I need some BACK." Cheeerieeesst you should have HEARD all the backpedaling and excuses!!!! It was, franky, amazing. My friend was laughing so hard I had difficulty holding the conversation together.
Wow! That had to be a gut buster :D.. If I get a sales call from anyone calling I say..... to the widow sales lady...... I own my own window co. :D never to hear back from them again :D

Stupidity is alive and well. LOL thanks for sharing
Glad to add a laugh to your day :happy1: and yes, alive and well Still :D

um yea wow lol guess i need to put a sign in my yard so i can get some back strap for thanksgiving rofl

lmao!! I guess that could work :D, good hunting to ya :thumblef: I hope to see a thread where you bagged one soon :cheers:

I'm with her on this issue. One would think modern technology could do better. Like changing cross/dont cross signs for the deer. ROFL

And we could take her advise a step farther and move those railroad crossing signs so we wouldn't have to be held up and late to work. I mean why not move those RR crossing signs so they are only on dirt roads? They walk among us, it is no wonder how some idiots get re-elected!

I've been know to do this with telemarketers. Back when this was a problem, I figured that if they called me when I didn't want to be called, then it was OK to tell them ANYTHING.

a while ago we moved into a new house and we got a land line (for the younger ones amongst you, there was a time before cell phones when all phones had a cord on them and they were called land lines)

in those days the phone company was allready recycling phone numbers so when we got our phone hooked up we got a number that had previously belonged to a person who didnt liek paying their bills and we got quite a few calls from collectors
the first few times i would calmly and politly explain the person they wanted didn't live here nor did i have anything to do with them
as they kept calling i got less and less calm and got into the habbit of telling whoever called that whoever they called for was passed out drunk in the backyard
didnt matter the time of day, if you called my house looking for someone who didnt live there, thats the message you got
well, one day, i think it was a saturday evening the phone rang and some guy called for some girl i didnt know without even thinking about it i told the guy she was passed out drunk in the backyard
he yelled back through the phone "YOU LET MY 14 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER DRINK?"

needless to say i quickly hung up and hoped he had dialed the wrong number, he must have cos he never called back

a while ago we moved into a new house and we got a land line (for the younger ones amongst you, there was a time before cell phones when all phones had a cord on them and they were called land lines)

in those days the phone company was allready recycling phone numbers so when we got our phone hooked up we got a number that had previously belonged to a person who didnt liek paying their bills and we got quite a few calls from collectors
the first few times i would calmly and politly explain the person they wanted didn't live here nor did i have anything to do with them
as they kept calling i got less and less calm and got into the habbit of telling whoever called that whoever they called for was passed out drunk in the backyard
didnt matter the time of day, if you called my house looking for someone who didnt live there, thats the message you got
well, one day, i think it was a saturday evening the phone rang and some guy called for some girl i didnt know without even thinking about it i told the guy she was passed out drunk in the backyard
he yelled back through the phone "YOU LET MY 14 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER DRINK?"

needless to say i quickly hung up and hoped he had dialed the wrong number, he must have cos he never called back

I am going to remember this one :D Thank you I needed that laugh :D
No! She passed out in the back yard :cheers:

haahahaha hehe!! Another laugh for me :D
I Had to share it to a visitor here today :D

I crack myself up :happy1:

-
Back