This polish is amazing.

-

Badart

Reaction score
I am sure that some of you know about this stuff, but I am blown away. I literally rubbed a little on this old aluminum wheel with just a terry cloth for only about a minute.

I have tried everything on these old wheels and nothing works until this. It is called California Customs Purple Polish. You must wear latex gloves while using it, because it is nasty. I used it to polish all of the stainless trim and badges on the Fury and they look amazing. JMacsmopars turned me on to it because the dealership that he works at uses it in the detail shop. He used a little on his bumper on his Coronet and I was sold. I can't wait to do my bumpers.

Purple polish.jpg

Wow, I'll have to give that I shot. I'm doing a bunch of aluminum trim right now. Will it remove really fine scratches?

badart...I'm not liking you right now....just spent $20 on that stuff...we shall see!

If it don't work...I'm coming to Utah....it could get ugly! ;)

Aloha Mike

picture to follow......

I used the stuff for a bunch of years when I was doing truck shows. I had got mine at a big truck chrome shop.

Love the warning on the front

Caution: Results may be addictive :)

I've got some stuff for my duster that I've been dreading polishing, how much elbow grease does this stuff take? I take it that it's hand application but what about using a buffing ball?

hey Brouther,how about finding us a great paint polish,I have almost tryed everything under the sun ,anything new out there.

badart...I'm not liking you right now....just spent $20 on that stuff...we shall see!

If it don't work...I'm coming to Utah....it could get ugly! ;)

Aloha Mike

picture to follow......

It is worth every penny and more. Trust me.

It is worth every penny and more. Trust me.

I hope so...they just contacted me and told me cause I'm on an island...its gonna cost a little more to ship....ahhh the price of paradise! :cheers:

I'll let you know guys and girls once i get and and apply it to a dull bumper!

Aloha!

BIG PROBLEM!!!!!!

Don't use a microfiber towels. I will scratch your finish. The guy didn't tell me that when I got it at MATS. Bone heads.

Use it on my teardrop camper, don't know why they call it California Custom though the company is just across the river from me in Nebraska. Are you using the deoxidizer, too.

you really want to bring those wheels up then clean them real good with bar keepers friend then polish them with the stuff you have... :)

51-U%2BqrNiqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

-
Back