This poor Dart....

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
P1010502.jpg

No it's not a trick of the camer or photoshop. Someone actually shortened the car. :sad7:

for some reason i luv it! thats what fiat should make! then we can have our muscle cars and they can have there size requirements!

Call me nuts but I kinda like it!

You could make that thing really really fast...

I am curious to why he didn't use the front two doors though???

Does that even have a driveshaft or does the trans yoke just attach to the the rear axle?Maybe someone made fun of his four door Dart?(no offense)It is creative but a poor execution IMO.Give it a bright paint job and drive it in the local parade !

It kinda hurts my eyes to look at....seriously. The picture just wrecks your brain.

i like it what \did he mess up a 4 door ogh well think how long ago it was do looks like it aint ran in years lol

I know the history of this car. This was a factory prototype which started as an April Fool's joke and actually got out of hand. At the time, the "Dart Sport" name was already kicking around the engineering and sales offices, and some goon drew up a joke drawing illustrating development of the new "Dart Short."

The late night shifts of the prototyping shops mistakenly got hold of it and pretty soon there was a clay model, and things from there just went from bad to worse.

All you need to realize to understand this nonsense is to look at some of the REAL abortions that Ma came out with earlier, the doggy with it's tongue out 880 series, or the only -a- mother could love some of the 61/ 62 beauties.

(I've always thought 71 RR's were pretty dammed ugly, but I realise that's a personal bias.)

my eyes hurt from trying to make sense of this, my brain says it looks photoshopped, it doesn't comprehend the reality of it, haha

-
Back