This poor Dart.....

-
Is that a recreation of an actual Hot-Wheels toy??? I don't mind it, wouldn't do that to my own car though.

wow

I wish hotwheels would come by and make a scale copy of my car

I think its pretty decent
definitely have seen worse, but to he fair, those usually have a bowtie ;)

I sort of like the way it's done. I would do away with the hood stripes and satin black the hood an make the black side stripe satin black as well

Looks good to me, you couldn't build it
for the 5 grand he's askin.

I don't really care for the interior .....I like original dashes .....

but the paint is awesome ...love the full scale hotwheels theme.

I been toying with the idea of making a full scale Barbie car out of my dart ...this thread got me thinking.

not what I would like, but reading his ad, it seems legit vs the overblown sales style or the little to no info style. If I was looking for this type of project -- it looks like a good starting point with a fair price. Lawrence

Just glad it's Mopar Powered....saw the 383 at first and thought please let it not be a Chevy motor.

I like it but would think a set of Cragar or Keystone mag wheels would look better than whatever wheels are on it.

i think it needs SS cutouts and a real wheel and tire combo for it to really look right...

its mopar powered, lots of upgrades and just needs a coat of whatever color you like, I'd probably paint the hood and leave the rest

-
Back