Those of you selling parts

-

Bulldozer

free ice cream sandwiches
Reaction score
that I have PM'ed repeatedly trying to get info , how the hell do you expect to sell anything if you don't returm my PM's ?????

your customer service sucks donkey balls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW guess what , I don't want your junk any more

WTF is wrong with you guys? I see you are logged on , I send you PM's immediately after you bump your adds for the 37 TH time, its no wonder you don't sell anything

sorry but this **** pisses me off

jeeeeeeeeeezus Chrysler

rant over

i hope it has not been me. I know i drop everything when i see i have a potential sale and be sure the person knows i have the pm and explain what steps i have to do (usually shipping charges) Or give them an idea where they stand in line if there are multiple buyers.

So if it was me, i have not received your messeges

i hope it has not been me. I know i drop everything when i see i have a potential sale and be sure the person knows i have the pm and explain what steps i have to do (usually shipping charges) Or give them an idea where they stand in line if there are multiple buyers.

So if it was me, i have not received your messeges

no it wasn't you man , no worries

im sorry for being an *** about it, but it gets after a while LOL

I would bet that some of them do not know how to find and open PMs

I sent a pm and offered $5 less on an item and never got a response. No big deal but the item was marked sold days later. I have a problem with people who are members here only to sell parts. They seem to take advantage of the site in that way and don't care about the hobby. We are just a captive audience to them..............and no fees. There are many great members here that also sell cars and parts but the abusers are who I am talking about. tmm

It's OK Lance, I have PM'ed people in the past repeatedly trying to buy something too, with no response, only to see it sold to someone that responded in the ad.

I think some don't look at their PM's.

It's OK Lance, I have PM'ed people in the past repeatedly trying to buy something too, with no response, only to see it sold to someone that responded in the ad.

I think some don't look at their PM's.

LOL yes , its all good Bruce

I finally see the reason why the same 69 threads that have 2 pages of bumps haven't sold

I sent a pm and offered $5 less on an item and never got a response. No big deal but the item was marked sold days later. I have a problem with people who are members here only to sell parts. They seem to take advantage of the site in that way and don't care about the hobby. We are just a captive audience to them..............and no fees. There are many great members here that also sell cars and parts but the abusers are who I am talking about. tmm

exactly

I agree. I know things happen in life but I don't sell unless I know I have the time. I try to be quick when selling or buying.

The carpet bombing that goes on in the for sale section here SUCKS those donkey balls as well.

Everybody have a great evening ! :)

The carpet bombing that goes on in the for sale section here SUCKS those donkey balls as well.

Everybody have a great evening ! :)

lmao !

and whats worse , some actually REPLY to one or more of those Hiroshima parts adds , and get NO response what so ever LOL

KAMIKAZE!!!!!!

Another is when a carpet bomber, seller only, offers something for $50 more than stuff I have for sale and it sells... same parts... go figure!

Why are these cars so expensive? Love that complaint.

Wonder why a lot of my removed parts are going to the scrap yard... there you go. LOL

your customer service sucks donkey balls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW guess what , I don't want your junk any more

WTF is wrong with you guys? I see you are logged on , I send you PM's immediately after you bump your adds for the 37 TH time, its no wonder you don't sell anything

jeeeeeeeeeezus Chrysler

rant over

How do you really feel Lance?

:D
Pat

that I have PM'ed repeatedly trying to get info , how the hell do you expect to sell anything if you don't returm my PM's ?????

jeeeeeeeeeezus Chrysler

rant over

I am sorry about your experiences here- but I have to say that folks here have treated me better than any site I have ever been associated with- whether buying, selling, or just asking for help or a question. People have always treated me straight and fairly-
I hope you have better experiences-
I do know that some one did send me 4 pms and I received none of them but made contact otherwise- maybe there is a problem some times....

Lance, Take a deep breath man, No Donkey balls for you......LOL. I find it tough when no one PMS you, let alone replying to the add only. I hear you on this regard. Pms sent no response and finding it sold 4 to 7 days later cheaper then you were going to pay?????????? Oh! Well. Nice to see you here again

jeeeeeeeeeezus Chrysler

rant over

Most of my parts experiences on here have been very positive, but I had one on here a couple months ago like yours. The individual finally answered my PMs and postings in their ad after three weeks of them logging on and replying to neither; using the excuse that he doesn't receive email notifications. Then he tells me that he already has a local buyer; duh, I would figure so after three weeks. Fortunately I ended up finding similar parts, in better shape, for less money on another website.

I also had your same experience recently on another website. I called and left messages twice and PMd the seller, offering full price and local pickup. Three weeks later he finally updates his post to show the part sold and still has never contacted me once.

I wouldn't treat potential buyers that way. Like you, I don't understand it either.

hey Lance- is there anything I can help with. Let us know what you are looking for and I will see what I have.

John

-
Back