Thread about nothing

-
What color Am I thinking of? Am I even thinking of a color?How could you possibly know what Im thinking? Ill tell you what Im thinking; I think you spend too much time worrying about what Im thinking.And if you think Im gonna put up with that much longer, you better think again.Just do what I ask you to and leave the thinking to me.Dont think about it just do it.If you do that again I think Ill smack you.What do you think about that? Ill tell you what I think; I think I married the wrong woman.My mom thinks so too.Just think,I coulda married Trixy.She thought I was the greatest.I bet she would do what I asked her to.I bet she still thinks about me.What?You think Im being harsh?Well, I think if just once you would do what I asked you to, we wouldnt be having this conversation. And besides I told you to leave the thinking to me.If you didnt have such a rebellious heart, you would be much happier. Now leave me alone, I need some time to think.No, I dont think that dress makes you look fat.Its not the dress, really.Do I think youre lazy? Well what do you think?When is the last time you did anything around here? I think youre wearing out that easy chair. And the remote.You want me to do what? I dont think so! I think theres way too much thinking going on around here.

So if a man gos too long without having sex, then gets aroused without "finishing the job" its called blue balls, right?...

So my question is... what color does a smurfs balls turn in this same situation?....

If I'm somewhere else, then I can't be here...

[ame]https://youtu.be/Lh2E0z42RGA[/ame]

Theres no such thing as a smurf.The question concerning the color his balls might be is therefore,moot. But lets imagine there was such a thing as a smurf. And lets imagine a smurf actually had balls. It seems to me a smurf wouldnt wear pants anyway, so how could they get away with making a kids show, with all these smurfs running around ,half naked with their balls flapping in the breeze.I have to conclude,therefore, that smurfs would not have the same reproduction equipment that earth-men have.And Im not into imagining that.

Marriage is an institution, are you ready to be institutionalized?

Two flies land on a dog turd. One fly lifts his leg and farts, the other fly says , "excuse me , cant you see I am trying to eat ?"

Spring has sprung, the grass has riz, wonder where the flowers is? Some say the bird is on the wing but that's absurd, the wing is on the bird!

so would it be socially acceptable for someone who builds motors for boats to see a project they like and say "yea, I'd motor boat that":jocolor:

so would it be socially acceptable for someone who builds motors for boats to see a project they like and say "yea, I'd motor boat that":jocolor:

I always wondered, if you see a girl doing a great job trimming a hedge, if it was acceptable to yell "Hey! Nice bush!"

-
Back