Throttle and kickdown cables

-

TheTecher

Evan the jeeper.
Reaction score
Just wondering what after market throttle and kick down cables you guys have used in your cars.

Thanks

I don't have any yet bit I'm planning on buying lokar as well. Everything I read about says they are the best

Same as everyone above...Lokar. We put the cables in last summer and it was one of the best improvements I did all year! My cable was worn and frayed so the pedal was hard to push and popped every time you step on it. Now it works like butter!! So smooth. Got the kickdown adjusted just right. Done.

I used the Lokar kickdown cable as well. I plan on getting the throttle cable later.

I used the Lokar kickdown cable as well. I plan on getting the throttle cable later.

x2.... getting rid of orig kickdown and installing Lokar made it a breeze to finally get the tranny to act the way I wanted.
Looking forward to putting Lokar throttle cable on in near future.

I have the Bouchillon Perf kickdown cable and combination bracket. Extremely clean, easy to install and a breeze to set up.
Although I've heard the lokar is a good one too.

Lokar... nice for future engine swaps, too... totally adjustable for different setups... used mine for 440 in Ramcharger, 440 in Volare, 360 in Ramcharger, now 360 in 76 Valiant...

Does anyone know the difference between the Lokar High Tech and Universal cables? There is also a 60" cable. I have a '70 Dart with a 904 and trying to figure out which part number I need to order.

-
Back