[WANTED] Throttle return spring and bracket

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am still in need of this last couple of parts, if anyone can help I am sure Id make it worth your while

Send me a P.M since Im not allowed to post my e-mail since I didnt pay someone to use their website. Thanks

All parts have been found, Thanks to everyone

Send me a P.M since Im not allowed to post my e-mail since I didnt pay someone to use their website. Thanks
Your an idiot! That's how it works period. Use of the PM feature is easy. Sorry it is beneath you.

I think that feature is to protect us folks from getting e-mails month/years after the post,,

while someone's wading thru the archives, after drinking a coupla six-packs.. lol

Your an idiot! That's how it works period. Use of the PM feature is easy. Sorry it is beneath you.
Right back at ya bigmouth, read the forum rules about your posting style and how you conduct yourself on these forums, sorry if thats beneath you but internet toughguys ( Napoleon syndrome ) arent welcome anywhere.

Have a horrible day :)

I think that feature is to protect us folks from getting e-mails month/years after the post,,

while someone's wading thru the archives, after drinking a coupla six-packs.. lol
Forum rules above state only paying ( Gold ) members are allowed to post their e-mail address within the post. It is a push to get more people signed up as paying members has nothing to do with protection, anyway thats what I have a spam folder for.

If I paid every site I visit money I wouldnt have money to work on my vehicles, not that I dont appreciate the sites cause without them I would have a much more difficult time. A thanks is all I can offer.

Regardless another member was kind enough to practically give me the requested parts, I had this same add placed on a few different sites but somehow forgot to up-date this one. Parts no longer needed. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back