thrush chambered muffs

-

joedart

Reaction score
Installed a set of thrush chambered muffs and I will have to say that was the best vrooom for the buck sound very close to a flowmaster but you get two for under the price of one flowmaster. Best buy so far this year I give it two thumbs up and would highly recommend them:thumleft::thumbup:

Good deep throaty sound from them.

I remember using "Hush Thrush" mufflers back in the early 80's. They had a very nice sound, but I'm doubting that their the same as the new Thrush chambered stuff.

I might have to check thier new stuff out. I think Thrush is now owned by Walker/Dynomax?

Installed a set of thrush chambered muffs and I will have to say that was the best vrooom for the buck sound very close to a flowmaster but you get two for under the price of one flowmaster. Best buy so far this year I give it two thumbs up and would highly recommend them:thumleft::thumbup:

Got a sound cliip?:burnout:

It is 3" pipe back to the muffs no H or X pipe and exits turndowns before rearend.

OK thanks.

I'm just about ready to install my exhaust from the headers back so I'm checking out different types of muffler systems.

Sounds really good!

-
Back