ticket misdomeaner help

-
If you think your world is crashing in because of this trivial police encounter you are ill prepared for what the rest of life is going to toss in your lap. In my youth I had dozens of Police, Sheriff, Trooper, Constable, Marshall and Detective encounters for a multitude of reasons that resulted in Jail, Probation, Work camp, Liscense restrictions, old man *** kickings and substantial fines but I never once whined about it. I have always worked and had to carry my own weight and pay my own fines but I finally wised up in my thirties and decided to steer clear of the Justice System and quit giving them all my hard earned dollars. So you made a mistake and got caught up...Get over it and Get yourself a lawyer, the Legal System is a machine and Lawyers, Prosecuters, District Attorney's, Judge's, Prisons, Jails and County Revenue are part of it.

Pay a lawyer some $$$ and they will strike a deal with the D.A. to get the charges reduced to a Fine, Drug diversion, Probation and Community Service. Yup it's all about the Benjamin's!

Do Not Be a Dick to the Judge or exhibit the Whoa is me Attitude or the case outcome will be worse.

Man Up and Take your Lumps!

-
Back