Time to get started.

-
She looks great Mike, always a Lady.
Thank you 8) She and I are ready for some rest and service work :happy10:

Yo memike . . . is the beer the chaser or the bloody mary?? lol
I mixed them together and enjoyed a hot whirl pool soaking :-D Just on more step toward a better and happy life together :love7:

My daughter used to mix a beer with tomato juice over ice. Never tried it. Maybe I should. lol :drinkers:

My daughter used to mix a beer with tomato juice over ice. Never tried it. Maybe I should. lol :drinkers:
Give it a try Popdart :happy10: 1/3 tomato juice "or V8'' 2/3 beer with a drop of tobacco and a pinch of pepper YUMMY!!!

I love your adjustable brake tool Mike!:thumbrig: I have two set of those things around here. One set will make it into the tool area.

I love your adjustable brake tool Mike!:thumbrig: I have two set of those things around here. One set will make it into the tool area.
I was home alone and I got ta thinking what could I use, They worked perfect to bleed my brakes on my own :thumbrig: another cool tool for us :thumbrig: Thank you :wave:

Yes good idea . . I have a cane with an adjustable length, so it may work the same way . . . . \\:D/:thumrigh:

I drove her today and all is good :glasses8::glasses8:
I never new how much I missed having her ready to take off to a new adventure till today :rock: Dang this little car is a champ :colors:

Just a couple picture from today enjoying a friends shop :rock:

Attachments

• Axle bearing change 119.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 433
  • Axle bearing change 117.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 400
  • Axle bearing change 131.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 417
  • Axle bearing change 132.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 410
Yes good idea . . I have a cane with an adjustable length, so it may work the same way . . . . \\:D/:thumrigh:

I bet it will, I had to share my way of getting it dun alone :glasses8:

I bet it will, I had to share my way of getting it dun alone :glasses8:

Lookin' good bro, you've been uh busy beaver this winter.. I got that e-brake stuff and if you want i'll send you some new front brake rubber lines and some stuff i won't be using.....

A big thank you to our member 64dart170 :notworth::heart:
As some of you know Victoria was struck by lightning :shock: as you can see all the pictures and story in this thread http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=143431

64dart170 jumped on my needs And I mean Fast and as soon as this wire harness get here I will be moving forward
Thank you John, you went way out of your way to get me back on track and gave me peace of mind brother :notworth::thumblef:

And it all came out of a 66 Valiant :shock::notworth::thumblef:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 370
  • 5.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 376
Lookin' good bro, you've been uh busy beaver this winter.. I got that e-brake stuff and if you want i'll send you some new front brake rubber lines and some stuff i won't be using.....
New front brake rubber lines :shock::shock: Wowsha :thumblef: can use :thumblef: pm on it's way Hornet :heart:

Looks like it wont be long know :thumblef:
64dart170 moved like a champ getting this to me :thumblef::thumblef:
Thank you John, Thank you a bushel of bunches :notworth:

Attachments

• Spring 2011 253.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 343
  • Spring 2011 254.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 332
  • Spring 2011 257.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 319
Atta boy, John. Way to go!!! :thumblef: :thumbrig: :thumbup: :headbang:

I guess this will be "Time To Get Started v2.0". I'm sure you'll have Miss Victoria purring like a kitten once again. We'll be watching your progress Mike.

Wylde1.

Atta boy, John. Way to go!!! :thumblef: :thumbrig: :thumbup: :headbang:

I guess this will be "Time To Get Started v2.0". I'm sure you'll have Miss Victoria purring like a kitten once again. We'll be watching your progress Mike.

Wylde1.
I bet you can guess how nasty and black it got under the hood, I did get the burnt wire harness off yesterday and plugged in the harness swiftly sent to me by 64dart170 8-)8-) Who is still being stubborn about letting me gift him back for his help on this :toothy1:
I have a long way to go to get her to fire up and move under her own power.
I stayed bent over her fenders as long as I could and now the task of replacing all of this :icon_smi:

As soon as I get the wiring harness all set up to my distributor/ egnition/ alternator/ water and oil sending units and try and get all the black chit off the under side I will get a picture up of it completed :icon_smi:
A little at a time or I will be laid up and I don't need that Wylde1 :icon_smi:

Attachments

• Spring 2011 260.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 301
As some of you know we had a bad electrical storm a couple weeks ago and it sounded like a bomb went off when the power to the house went out.
When the storm past I jumped in Victoria to see where the damaged transformer got hit when I seen our electric company on our road, I jump in turn on my power supply Kill switch to on and pushed the clutch in for a rolling start like I usually do, Well she went up in flames and the electric company put the fire out:angel11: That's when we seen the fender :tongue9: Mother nature hunted down Victoria and smacked her hard and loud.
What's the odd's of this :angry7:
I have got to get Victoria running soon !!
64dart170 wire harness is plugged in and routed to location.
Rain has kept me away but I am moving forward and waiting on the replacement distributor to get here.
Update pictures for this thread after she was hit by a bolt of lightning :sad11:

I almost got my new starter relay dun before the rain came.

Moving forward

Attachments

• Spring 2011 218.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 275
  • Spring 2011 215.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 286
  • Back to my old 3800 phinpix camera 006.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 307
  • Back to my old 3800 phinpix camera 004.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 288
  • Back to my old 3800 phinpix camera 005.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 335
Here is where and why it caught on fire

Attachments

• Back to my old 3800 phinpix camera 002.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 310
  • Back to my old 3800 phinpix camera 009.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 316
WOW, How are the repairs going? Have you got the new harness in?

WOW, How are the repairs going? Have you got the new harness in?

Going good Rebel, Harness is in place and ready for me to hook up to the Alt, Distributor :D,As you can see in the post above the new harness is all plugged in, Rain and taking care of my self, It sure is tight down there at the fuel pump :D. My distributor should be here Friday and I hope to have a Video of her running buy Saturday morning.

That is great Mike, I am parting out my cuda but I am keeping a few things like the /6-904, seats, steering column. So if you need something let me know.

That is great Mike, I am parting out my cuda but I am keeping a few things like the /6-904, seats, steering column. So if you need something let me know.
Thank you Rebel, but Victoria is all there, I will keep an eye out on your parts
you post up 8-)

that stinks, that was such a clean car.....
If the dadgum weather would cooperate I will have her back in shape CUDAGUY, The black burnt areas and all the gunk will take more then just a wash to get it off, I need her running so I can get off of the hill when I need/want to get out and about 8-)
Keeping my chin up and my distributor should be here this week :grin::grin:

I tell ya Mike, if any car deserves a magazine shot, it's Vicky. She should have a place of honour in the "Survivors tent" for sure! Kudos to those helping you out.

Grant

I tell ya Mike, if any car deserves a magazine shot, it's Vicky. She should have a place of honour in the "Survivors tent" for sure! Kudos to those helping you out.

Grant
Haha Ain't that the truth :D "Survivors tent" :D
The weather is holding me back ALLOT !! But I did run outside and pull the parts off to get cleaned up, They have been cleaned and now it's time for some mild scuff pad on the water tank and some wet sanding on the valve cover, I can do this in the house while mother nature is still giving us hell here 8-) sun pops out for 15 minutes at a time then a thunder storm shows up :sad11: But we have a plan and she should be back on the road Saturday :wink:

Attachments

• Back to my old 3800 phinpix camera.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 272
-
Back