Time to get started.

-
Thank you Reb :thumrigh: mother nature sure made a mess of her, I really need her running so I can drive her, so as soon as I have the alternator in hand and the starter relay working I will be getting close. Then it will be setting the air cap/ timing properly it should be detail from there on :thumrigh:

It's free!!!!so if you need it let me know.

I have one if you want it.
Thank you Reb :hello2:, But I will get me a new one Saturday :thumrigh:
I have one but it is for a v8 and it has an internal regulator :thumrigh:
Thank you for the offer cliff :thumrigh:, That is your name I hope :happy3:

Thank you Reb :hello2:, But I will get me a new one Saturday :thumrigh:
I have one but it is for a v8 and it has an internal regulator :thumrigh:
Thank you for the offer cliff :thumrigh:, That is your name I hope :happy3:

Yes Mike it is Cliff I hate my user name I should have it changed to mud

Thanks to our member scottylack I have new matching carpet for my golden girl Victoria :thumrigh:, This will make the interior so much nicer and give me a good reason to but some good floor mat's, she has never had carpet :toothy3:
And when I seen this pop up in our for sale section here I was blown away :glasses2:
Scottylack even dropped the price down a bit and I stole it for a 1/3 the price I would have had to pay to get carpet in her :thumrigh:

Looks like another upgrade for Victoria :hello2: She is back running under her own power now, after mother nature took her out :thumrigh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JsmN4YCOU8"]YouTube - ‪66 Valiant Victoria‬‏[/ame]

Attachments

• 2011 apa Vac. 087.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 406
  • 2011 apa Vac. 086.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 414
I recon not Snake :angel4:
It's been a crazy strongend and I am beat down tired, With Creeds band stuff and trying to do a few things one handed today has me whipped :sleepy5:
I have swore off drinking after my fall on Friday night :bball:. A good move at my age I think :thumblef:
I need to take care of all my promises I have made and go through my pm's and get them dun :bball:
Your tank supplies will hit the mail tomorrow know that I got paid :thumblef: with a short letter to you and your lady with something special :hiding:

Thanksss buddy.

Thanksss buddy.

I hope the Canadian mail service got everything to you Snake :home:

The new alternator is on and I am running my old point style regulator till I can get another electronic wave regulator, I know it's taken me a while to get this job moving forward but it is what it is :eek:ccasion:
Time to enjoy a cold one and just knowing all is good to go sure is a relief :happy7:
Victoria is a dirty gall but I will get her cleaned up and update when I have things all detailed in :blackeye::blackeye: and drive her up the road to a friends shop and bend me a steel gas line

Attachments

• Father's day 2011.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 374
I am driving her to town today :hello1::hello1:
It's my day for some water therapy :rambo:
I will hit the carwash and remove the Arkansas dust and tree sap she has collected since mother nature smacked her with a BIG bolt of lightning
Pictures will be unloaded after a good detail :thumrigh:
You know how ladies are about taking pictures of them before they get there shine on :p
A couple old shot's before mother nature reached out and touched here for grandmascar

Attachments

• 69818_168407529841268_100000160677390_581069_625332_n.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 365
  • kennies%20camera%20$##$%20148.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 347
  • 1976%20Plymouth%20Volor'E%20EBAY%201%20027.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 369
She looks Great!!!!

Those are pictures of her before the lightning strike :smile:
I still need to wash and scrub the black sut off of here Cliff :thumrigh:
Looking forward to a 10 mile trip into town today.
I still nee to bend me a steel fuel line :thumrigh:

I spent the morning cleaning and removing parts from my Dizzy that got smacked by mother nature :shaking2:
Then remove the used dizzy that would not set and stay because it was a little to wore out and had shaft play.
So I pulled it out and transferred parts and set air gap and put my dizzy I bout 7k miles ago back in and she is running like a /6 should SMOOTH!! Yaaay for sure. :happy7::happy7::love4:
I guess yall can imagine my happiness when she started and ran like she did before the kiss from mother nature :eek:ccasion:.

A good day on the hill :home: The muffler is about broke in know :booty:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzB5GE80hPg"]YouTube - ‪/6 170/ running smooth‬‏[/ame]

Attachments

• Father's day 2011 075.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 327
  • Father's day 2011 079.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 330
  • Father's day 2011 080.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 330
Great job memike on getting Victoria going again. Mother Nature sure wreaked some nasty havoc under the hood, but it sounds nice and smooth now.

Great job memike on getting Victoria going again. Mother Nature sure wreaked some nasty havoc under the hood, but it sounds nice and smooth now.
Thank you 6pkC :happy7: I bet I sleep good tonight knowing that is behind me :eek:ccasion:

She sounds real good
Like a Singer sowing machine :love4: I can't remember the last time I changed the oil :?,it's on the full mark and pretty clean, but I think I will change it and do a double check on the valve set, 0.10 intake and 0.21 on the exhausts I believe, I will check and make sure.
The fresh air supply sure is howling :toothy7: Whoooooaammm Woooaaamm!!
93 jeep plastic filter box :toothy7:

Just got back home from my friends house that built a shop:bball: and we bent a nice stainless fuel line :thumblef: and I must say \\:D/:supz: looks damned good :color:
Pictures another day :toothy2: it's dark and I am hot and been enjoying a couple :drinkers: and fellow ship :thumblef: I took her on a 60 mile road trip today and it sure felt good....

Glad to hear your out putting miles on her again Mike.
Thank you Stan :thumblef: It sure feels good to get back on the road again :heart:

Well here is the new stainless line my friend bent for me and watched me put it on in his shop :thumbrig: Thank you neighbor and 24 year friend :happy3:
The rubber supply line is gone know :eek:ccasion::cheers:
I hope everyone is enjoying our independence day :eek:ccasion:
Rain is on it's way, I can hear the thunder and it's getting close bye so I ran out and snapped a picture before it got here, Yes Victoria is in her nest :love4:

Attachments

• 2011 4th 024.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 291
I have all the new wires all loomed and strapped down and my tac wired back in
I drove her about a week ago and she was running warmer then normal so I moved to the 390 Holley and set it so it was not to lean and it dropped the temperature a few degree's but not back where it was before mother nature smacked her, so I backed the trimming down a few degree's and she stays a tic over the first line on the water temperature gage where it ran before Even in the 110 degree whether we have been having she runs nice and cool, I did end up pitting a 7lb radiator cap on with a catch can, all it is is a N.O.S energy drink bottle that fit in under my 93 Jeep breather.
My computer will not retrieve pictures from my camera sense about Thursday, I will get brother Ken to take a look see and see what is up.

This is the last picture I think I down loaded so it may explain why it broke my photo program #-o

Attachments

• Night time ramcharger 028.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 278
That last picture was probably it Mike! :rock: just messin. Victoria is going to look real nice with her new rug. glad to see you got her going again. I have been busy training my dogs and raising koi.

Mike,
All the work you're putting into your car is amazing, and inspiring! I love going through all of your posts, looking at all of your pictures, and subtly laughing at your words! I just joined the forum, and I'm at work, but I plan on getting a lot more involved! This website has been a blessing to me thus far in getting my Duster the way I want it! Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that all of your contributions to this website are definitely appreciated. That also goes to all of the other mopar fanatics that contribute to this site, also. If I have a question, or am stumped by something, FABO is my first stop!!!!

-
Back