Time to race!

-
well..get out there and set a new personal best...

You where busy this winter the Dart looks great. Whats your et goals this year.
Lastyears best was 10.64@124 I just wanna run 10.50,s cause any faster I,ll have to add a NHRA licence,more safety bars to cage(already 8 point).Best part is I can change rear tires to drag radials and drive on the street.:D

Looks good PBD! I'm excited to see what you'll run this summer! It's still gonna be a couple of weeks for me till I can get out there. :blob:

I got ya, I thought you might have some electronic dumps or something like that. Good luck on the 10.5's post some pics of the wheels in the air.lol

Lastyears best was 10.64@124 I just wanna run 10.50,s cause any faster I,ll have to add a NHRA licence,more safety bars to cage(already 8 point).Best part is I can change rear tires to drag radials and drive on the street.:D

9.99 et or 135 mph is the license and chassis certification (cage) is required..

nothing like a 10 sec street car....gotta love it:burnout:

Scott, Glad you got the car back together and ready for race season. Be sure and post pictures of it's maiden voyage with the new paint and engine.

Scott, Are you going to be gental on that new stroker before you beat on it??
Next weekend will see some track time.I,ll start off gentle just to make sure she,s tight.Most likely by the end of the day I,ll be making WOT passes.My first event(ONDR)is May 5th,gotta be ready!:thumblef:

P.S Engine is built for beatin on,thats why they call it racing!:D

You won't have racing fans calling your car a Valiant this year :D
You have dun a great job getting a good look :thumblef:I know how fast it is :burnout:
and now I hear you have it steet ready too :shock: To cool :cheers:

Next weekend will see some track time.I,ll start off gentle just to make sure she,s tight.Most likely by the end of the day I,ll be making WOT passes.My first event(ONDR)is May 5th,gotta be ready!:thumblef:

P.S Engine is built for beatin on,thats why they call it racing!:D
Best of luck! It sounds like it will be good for 9.99-10.20's! I'm hoping to get there to see you in action!

You won't have racing fans calling your car a Valiant this year :D
You have dun a great job getting a good look :thumblef:I know how fast it is :burnout:
and now I hear you have it steet ready too :shock: To cool :cheers:
Your right Mike,no more calling my car a Canadian Valiant:violent1:(hence DODGE lettering)Mike this car has always been street legal,plated and insured,this is for test driving after any fixes,improvements,tranny,engine re&re blah,blah..I just don,t drive it on the street much,this is why I still have my license.:DPlus the track is 1 hour away.

You drive it too the track, unbolt the exhaust, run 10's, then bolt the exhaust back up and drive home? You take all your tools in the trunk?

Your right Mike,no more calling my car a Canadian Valiant:violent1:(hence DODGE lettering)Mike this car has always been street legal,plated and insured,this is for test driving after any fixes,improvements,tranny,engine re&re blah,blah..I just don,t drive it on the street much,this is why I still have my license.:DPlus the track is 1 hour away.

:eek:ops: never realized it was tagged and ready for a jog around the block :happy1:

Quote=Thant's why you still have your license :D I see :D lmao...

-
Back