Time to race!

-
looks very nice love that old school look... put insurance on mine yesterday and took my wife out for a nice dinner then drove around in a sublime 340 swinger with racing stickers and 298 duration cam and 3 inch pipes still gets me high:burnout:

You drive it too the track, unbolt the exhaust, run 10's, then bolt the exhaust back up and drive home? You take all your tools in the trunk?
LOL no I don,t drive it to the track(used to)but with 4.56,s now it just isn,t happening.I joined(ONDR)Ontario Nostalgia Drag Racers which we have 4 local tracks all within 3 hrs from me.so I had to get a bigger tool box,which I sleep in now.LOL
View attachment New 24 foot Enclosed trailer Oct.2010 026.jpg

View attachment 66 Dart project Nov2010 337.jpg

Clarice is looking GOOOOOD! Good luck!
Still looking forward to working with you on some type of Silence of the Lambs cartoon graphics for the car.Still would like a cartoonish lamb with Hannibal mask on??You have my e-mail,so any ideas would be appreaciated.(door size)Thanks
Scott

Still looking forward to working with you on some type of Silence of the Lambs cartoon graphics for the car.Still would like a cartoonish lamb with Hannibal mask on??You have my e-mail,so any ideas would be appreaciated.(door size)Thanks
Scott
Scott send me your email again, I came up with something but need to discuss...Heading to TO next week

Your car looks good Scott, I will have to go to the track one day and watch you run.

Cruz Pedregon is coming to Ohsweken Speedway on June 22 and drive one of our 360 Sprint Cars at the Northern Summer Nationals, you will have to get a few friends together and come out.

Kenny

Your car looks good Scott, I will have to go to the track one day and watch you run.

Cruz Pedregon is coming to Ohsweken Speedway on June 22 and drive one of our 360 Sprint Cars at the Northern Summer Nationals, you will have to get a few friends together and come out.

Kenny
Sounds good Kenny,whats the date?

looking good Scott , what did that new mill Dyno at ?
No dyno $$$,track times will tell for free.:D

I have 2 guys with chassis dyno,s,one being the engine builders.The cost is lets just say I could fly to Hongcouver and back for the cost of chassis dyno.I still might take it in for fine tuning to squeak out more HP,we,ll have to see what she does.:yawinkle:

Man your car is awesome! Looking forward to some track photos and your results.

I have not had my car to the track yet except to get the chassis certified and it was cold and damp that day. I have to get in some serious practice time in this spring so I can get my NHRA license cause I want to go mid 9"s.

Ma Snart

Looks beauty Scott, real nice and you made some serious progress in limited time! Good luck, any chance of a video??

Hey Scott. I missed the start of this thread. I noticed your new avatar photo so I did some searching. She turned out great. That blue really pops! Good luck at the track this year. Post more photos when you can. Mike

Todays the day of truth LOL=P~Cars loaded ready for some T&T,will try to get a friend to get some video.I will be makeing a few easy passes,so any loose/lost wrenches or bolts can be found LOL.(just kidding)It,s only gonna be 10*celcius today(-1 now)so hoping the track is prepped and not to slick.I,m meeting another member/friend that I always go to the track to play with(BlueDuster)We,ve both done some small upgrades and are interested to see our outcomes.Fingers are crossed for no failures.:violent1:Will post later tonight with my days adventures.:tard:

Scott, car looks great, hope to see ya in action at Cayuga this year, the all mopar race. Remind us of the date.. thanks

Well saturday turned out to be a good day at the track.Made a couple high 11 sec. passes to make sure all was good with the car.:D.The car was pulling a bit to the right after launch,but figured it was no track prep?So was time to lay it down!:burnout:.3 rd pass ran 10.81@121 60fts 1.48 It,s gonna be a good season and hope to just get a 10.50.In this video the tree operator is telling me to get in the groove.I was to the left of the groove to maybe help correct the right pull.:violent1:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShtaizRtxzs&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]2012 66 DART 026.avi - YouTube[/ame]

There was only 5 cars at the track racing,so could do as many passes as we liked.I got about 10 passes in with all being 10.81-10.83

Love your car Scotty! Good early season run too. You'll get to 10.50's for sure. The ol' 66 has come a long way from the light blue granny's car you brought north of the states. Good luck this year. We're all pulling for you. Mike

I got an update today from 75BlueDuster(Mike)His duster was running slower than last season,which he had the cam replaced and a pushrod.Well it seems he,s broken a pushrod.Glad it,s a simple fix for him,but what caused it to break is the question.I just hope it,s back to our regular wednesday night T&T racing.We have some good times just going out competeing against each other.:burnout:

-
Back