Time to race!

-
so Scott, what's the next step? Back half her, stretch the lips, tuck some biggies in her, drop her over top, darn!sounds like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:toothy9:

so Scott, what's the next step? Back half her, stretch the lips, tuck some biggies in her, drop her over top, darn!sounds like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:toothy9:
Drive it like it,s your 70 440 6pac Chally LOL.I just want to enjoy it Martin.St.Thomas Raceway is having a Mopar Day in June,blow some dust off the Chally and come out.:D(I have spare MT Drag radials on rims)Hint,Hint:joker:

I would love to! Scared to blow it up, and then have no value! It would be embarrassing to go out and not push her!
She really needs a new home where she can sit.

I'm afraid to ask what that new home would have to part with for that sweet beastie plumcrazy but......

Well I,m back at the track,nice sunny day and about 70* degrees out.Perfect weather for racing.Car is running great and hoping for a new best today.So far running [email protected] 1/8 [email protected] 60fts are 1.44. If I can drop just 1/10th I,ll get a new best.Wish me luck!!:cheers:

Congratulations on a great day ahead of you Scott :cheers:
Good Luck :burnout::burnout:
I wish you a great air mix today :thumleft:
and finding all the rubber at the line :burnout:

Don't ya just love a good 70 degree day :glasses7:

Good luck today Scott! We'll be waiting for your report later today. 10:50's here we come. Thanks for letting us share in the excitement. tmm

-
Back