Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
OK, I'm pretty excited, I just received my rendering from Shawn Mascoll Design. He did a great job in capturing my vision, hope you guy's enjoy it.

Attachments

• TinCup web large.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 2,240
That is very nice. I like the subtle graphic on the front fenders. You will be proud of that baby! L8r

Jim

Tincup
I was wondering after looking at the artwork, what are you using for taillights mine are cracked and i have bounced some hot rod ideas around, just wonder what you are gonna do

wow... thats beautiful!!!!!!!!! can you duplicate that stance? thats where it needs to be

The back is right on, but the front can't be quite that low, the crossmember would hit the ground. ( Maybe I'll put bags in it....)

Tincup
I was wondering after looking at the artwork, what are you using for taillights mine are cracked and i have bounced some hot rod ideas around, just wonder what you are gonna do

I got lucky, and found a NOS set on Ebay. Laysons sells repops if you want to go origional.

tincup, Shawn just put this up on PT.com, looks AMAZING!!! Love the work that guy does. Can't wait to see it finished.

Go with the bags man, the stance in the rendering is spot on!

I think I mentioned it before, but I had mine put on a 2'x4' banner for the garage, cost around $25 or so at buildasign.com. Can't just have a small version of it... Just saying

Wow Tincup, that rendering is amazing. I'd really love to have Shawn do a rendering of mine. Do you contact him through PT.com?

Keep up the great work, I love checking back and seeing your idea's!

Riddler

tincup, Shawn just put this up on PT.com, looks AMAZING!!! Love the work that guy does. Can't wait to see it finished.

Go with the bags man, the stance in the rendering is spot on!

I think I mentioned it before, but I had mine put on a 2'x4' banner for the garage, cost around $25 or so at buildasign.com. Can't just have a small version of it... Just saying

Thanks Will, I just joined PT.com, looks like a great site. I just ordered 2 16" x 20" prints, 1 for my garage, and 1 for the office.

Very cool rendering Tincup, looks like it's coming along very nicely. Your car is going to be way cool when it's done!

hi Tincup you´r the real man ,best dart Hemi project what I have ever seen .

How is this weather with you ?

I hope this we to us sometimes face-to-face get to know

This a sweet build can't wait to see it done a maybe a video of it running/driving keep up the awsome work man and happy motoring to ya............

hi Tincup you´r the real man ,best dart Hemi project what I have ever seen .

How is this weather with you ?

I hope this we to us sometimes face-to-face get to know

Thanks Uli, the weather is not bad 40-50F , I'm leaving monday for San Diego, California to soak up some warm weather.

I was just wondering what kind of sound deadner you used? was it a tape backed type? thanks

tin, how ya liking our California weather?

i think so Tin is liking the California weather ! :)))))

Tin can appear certainly the sun on the belly!

-
Back