Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Very sweet drawing and build....bag it...you'll love the ability to drop when you stop.

Mop

Attachments

• 100_2807w.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 1,396
I had heard that...had not seen it yet though.....hope my zipper was up:toothy10:

Attachments

• 100_6767.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,365
Here are a couple pic's of my front chassis brace, same as XV except it only cost me $27 to make. Of course it interfers with the front valance, so It will have to massaged to make it fit. I think the extra effort is worth it for the added strength.

Attachments

• Picture 184.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,322
  • Picture 185.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,329
  • Picture 186.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,327

Attachments

• 100_1879.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,252
  • 100_1880.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,254
PLEASE keep her,, she is a gift from us too you,,,

I really appreciate the gesture, but thanks anyway. We need our newspaper front pages and TV news headlines back for the real stuff, not pictures of the talk show queen kissing a koala and hugging Hugh Jackman and Russel Crowe!

If I knew earlier, I could have arranged someone to push her off the steps of the operah house, into Sydney Harbour for you. With a bit of luck she'd end up in New Zealand, and then she'd be their problem.=P~

hey tin hows that car?

Got a few hours in the shop today, I cut out that nice crossmember I just welded in. After thinking about for a while, with a car as low as mine, it would cause problems trying to go up my driveway. (which is very steep) So I have an other idea, stay tuned!

-
Back