Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Just got home from the Goodguy's East Coast Nationals, in Springfield, Ma. Here is a pic of the wife and I getting our "Homebuilt Heaven" award. :cheers:

Attachments

• 1004723_10151648804834264_624478501_n.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,117
Tin i have never even thought about looking at the older dart until i saw yours! very very nice ride

That thing is sweet! Great build and thank you taking us along the way!!!!

fstfish66 sold the car time to get rid of that big *** picture!! lol

Columbus is a little far for me, are you going to Syracuse?

You sold your Cuda???

tin i think i work the weekend of syracuse,,,been there once about 6 years ago,,,,summer is so short to many events,,, yes sold the cuda,,,cant keep up with my work schedule, now i can get my 40 coupe back on the road,,,

yes i know need to get rid of my signature pic,,,

[COL tin i see you were at good guys in mass??? how was that event ?[/COLOR]

It was a great show, about 1500 cars, good food, and the autocross was pretty cool. I wanted to try the autocross, but didn't feel like waiting in a 20+ line of cars in the hot sun.

Just got home from the Goodguy's East Coast Nationals, in Springfield, Ma. Here is a pic of the wife and I getting our "Homebuilt Heaven" award. :cheers:

very well deserved...

did they deduct any points for the (your) shorts?

Do you think you'll make it to the Nats next year?

It would be nice to see your Dart, Ross's Duster and
Rodzilla on the front row in the Tent.

Of course Denny, Mark and Jim get in with their Hemi's;
I think they take care of getting the tent.

We could start calling you "Long Haul Tow" if it helps.

very well deserved...

X2!

I was at the Adirondack Nationals, saw the car in person and met Tin. I'm glad I walked the show a second time because I don't think the car was there during my first time through in the morning. Anyway, pictures don't do the car justice. What an awesome build! This car redefines early A's.

Tin, do you or White Trash still do gas tanks? I was wondering if you could make an ss tank to match the factory tank for early As (with the spare tire well cut out)?

Tin, do you or White Trash still do gas tanks? I was wondering if you could make an ss tank to match the factory tank for early As (with the spare tire well cut out)?

I have no personal experience with this company, though I have seen examples of their product at the Pomona Automotive Swap Meet. They seem knowledgeable and the quality of their product appears excellent.

They will also custom make their tank without the indent for the spare tire so that the tank will hold a few extra gallons of fuel.

http://hotrodcitygarage.com/tanks.html

Regards,

Joe Dokes

-
Back