Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
I'll pick up a copy. I had said your car deserved recognition, it's nice to see that the editors agreed with me and all those who've followed this excellent build. Your build quality is simply first rate.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Glanced at the mag rack at work a couple days a go. Oh look a new issue of mopar muscle. HEY I RECOGNIZE THAT DART!! I'm buying that magazine. Flipped through it, damn they really skimmed on the details. There's so much more that you did that they left out. I told a couple people at work that if they wanted to do a full cover of your car it would take the entire magazine to list all the things you've done. Very nice.

Just got my copy and thought, hey i know that car don't I? so i logged on to see if i was right. congrats man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blob:

If you have another magazine article, I'll bet they would love to include
one of these outstanding graphic items.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Actually did the photo shoot back in November, all this waiting has been killing me. Couldn't have done it without all the help from FABO

Magazine shoots have a life of their own.

I remember one time we were at the Mopars at the Red Barns show in
Grand Rapids, MI and Popular Hot Rodding shot a feature on the green
Hemi Duster.

Forgot all about it and then two years after the car was sold, the feature
story showed up in the magazine.

Tin,
That is a great write up. Now that you had a chance to look back at your build is there anything that you didn't expect? You got to be proud of yourself. Great job.
Jim

Tin,
That is a great write up. Now that you had a chance to look back at your build is there anything that you didn't expect? You got to be proud of yourself. Great job.
Jim

Jim, Overall I'm very happy with the way it came out, but of course, if I had to do it all over, I would do a few things differently.

Congrats on the mag spot! Hey I noticed the airbrushing on the engine cover wasnt in the mag though. Oh well. The car really looks great, and btw i have my copy too. I'm sure the pics don't do the car justice.

Tin's Dart on the cover of the new Mopar Muscle!

scan0001_zpsf79e127e.jpg

sorry i havent been on the forum to much,,as a reader any way. i hope i didnt miss out on this article,,, what month is the dart in ??? maybe i can pick it up,,, i stoped all my subscriptions,,havent had the time,,,, tin CONGRATS,,, i had a very small artice in ther in 2006 and a small artice again in good guys gazette, its a kool feeeling ENJOY

Jim, Overall I'm very happy with the way it came out, but of course, if I had to do it all over, I would do a few things differently.

sounds like someones first marriage...(cough,cough)

that ol' hindsight...almost always 20/20.

That's the (current) June 2013 issue. Should be hitting the retail racks about now.

thanks i zooomed in after i asked that dumb question,,, and see that month,,, i have a reminder note to go pic it up or watch for it,,, very kool stuff,,

So what's is like to be done with a project like that? Do you have a new purpose it life? :)

So what's is like to be done with a project like that? Do you have a new purpose it life? :)

I appreciate all the kind words, you guy's were a big help as well as inspiration. As for it being done, we all know they are never really done, I do have a short list of things to do, like finish installing the Power Steering, which should be done this week. I fully plan on enjoying the heck out of it this summer, then as crazy as it may sound, I would love to build another car. Unfortunately it would not be another Mopar.

that's awsome man! any plans to autox or anything. we need some more mopars eating camaro's!

I appreciate all the kind words, you guy's were a big help as well as inspiration. As for it being done, we all know they are never really done, I do have a short list of things to do, like finish installing the Power Steering, which should be done this week. I fully plan on enjoying the heck out of it this summer, then as crazy as it may sound, I would love to build another car. Unfortunately it would not be another Mopar.

I think you gave us some clues as to what it might be. Hope you'll keep us in the loop.

Haven't been here in a while so I didn't know about the mag write up, but I saw it today while looking at the mag rack in the store and picked it up. Congrats!

How the hell did I Miss the fact that your dart was on MMM???!!! :banghead:I remember reading it and thinking "that looks familiar!"

-
Back