Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Tin my friend you´r doing a perfect job .

I see a problem with your steering mechanism but you have a solution ?

!!!!!!!!! It´s a nice Hemi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You built in for your exhaust main silencer Dynomax VT ?
I am ordered Dynomax VT

Tin my friend you´r doing a perfect job .

I see a problem with your steering mechanism but you have a solution ?

!!!!!!!!! It´s a nice Hemi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You built in for your exhaust main silencer Dynomax VT ?
I am ordered Dynomax VT

As usual, Thanks Uli. Unfortunately the Dynomax VT was too big to fit, so I used Hushpower mufflers.

Looks great!:cheers: You are so close to finishin it up. So, I have just one question for you. You gonna run a cold air box?

Thanks, no air box, just as is....

Hey Tin....maybe I missed it somewhere...but what color is this baby gonna be???...looks like the engine compartmeny is already cut in...but I can't tell if thats a bronze...or charcoal...or what

Hey Tin....maybe I missed it somewhere...but what color is this baby gonna be???...looks like the engine compartmeny is already cut in...but I can't tell if thats a bronze...or charcoal...or what

Better adjust the color on your monitor....It's Lexus Sage green metallic.:p

Thank's guy's, next is the gas tank, I have to mod my brand new $800 tank to clear the rear and sway bar....sucks! Then it's on to either wiring or paint, I can't decide which. I hate to crawl all over the new paint to do the wiring, but I don't want to put off the paint till it get's to hot. Maybe it won't take to long to do the wiring....

:tongue9: lookin good hopfully ill get some new pics up later tonight

Most likely I already read this, but what are you using to tune the 5.7? Factory electronics or a stand alone that is well hidden?

LOL....they will get reconditioned sooner or later and they work :hello2: wish I could get them powdercated, but doubt they would handle the heat of the oven.....scratch's head...?????

Rickster

I sandblasted mine after I stuffed the insides with foam.
Then I clear coated them..natural cast AL.
Lastly chrome the two brackets and it all looks sano.

Nice engine by the way.

Mop

Thank's guy's, next is the gas tank, I have to mod my brand new $800 tank to clear the rear and sway bar....sucks! Then it's on to either wiring or paint, I can't decide which. I hate to crawl all over the new paint to do the wiring, but I don't want to put off the paint till it get's to hot. Maybe it won't take to long to do the wiring....

Yeah right....actually if you have you plan on paper for all the circuits you need you will save some time....:toothy9:

Relevant to time overall.....I guess a better comment would be do you wanna wire it in a hot garage? If not then wire now. I did mine after paint but in spring and it took me about 2 weeks working a few hours a night.

Looking real nice now can't wait to see your interior.

Mop

Attachments

• 100_2273w.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,091
Thanks Mop, I think I am going to jump on the wiring, after all, how hard can it be??:tongue9:

I had ron Francis make a custom harness specific for my 66 Dart race car.He,s very Mopar friendly,unlike Painless.LOL

i believe you said you were using the oem harness. if so if you have acces to all data or shop key the schematics are pretty helpfull

Tin, it took my buddy about 40 hours to wire my car, not the eng/trans, just the car lights. He did it, I helped some, but mostly asked questions and learned alot. So what I'm saying is I will say something to the man upstairs for ya cause my motto is if a hammer cant fix it, it's got to be electrical, now I'm screwed!!

i believe you said you were using the oem harness. if so if you have acces to all data or shop key the schematics are pretty helpfull
No I'm not using the OEM harness, I bought the Highway 22 from American Auto Wire.

Tin, it took my buddy about 40 hours to wire my car, not the eng/trans, just the car lights. He did it, I helped some, but mostly asked questions and learned alot. So what I'm saying is I will say something to the man upstairs for ya cause my motto is if a hammer cant fix it, it's got to be electrical, now I'm screwed!!
I actually don't mind doing wiring, never done a complete car, but I'm not stressing about it, it will be nice to do something clean for a change.

nice project, just went through every single page.. what are you planning on running for management ?
I'm running a reflashed stock ECM from Hotwire, along with their harness.

Latest update, engine harness is 80% in, I switched gears and jumped onto the dash, so I can figure out how much room I'll have for all the wiring.

Attachments

• 000_0063.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 950
  • 000_0067.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 958
-
Back