Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
You don't think the bumper makes my rear end look to fat?

C'mon Tin....your a tease.....show us a few more....do I have to beg?

Please.......:prayer:

Feel like a kid after prom here.......am I gonna get some action or do I have to liquor you up some more? :D

Feel like a kid after prom here.......am I gonna get some action or do I have to liquor you up some more? :D

Hey Mop, she is going to the beauty salon this week, going to get all prettied up for ya...a little buff & wax action.
I'll have some pic's next week...

OK boys, I spent all day Sat. polishing and waxing the Dart so it would look good for the debut. Took it out today for the maiden voyage and put a couple miles on. Everything went well, it ran awesome, shifted great, the brakes still need a little work, but otherwise all is good. Going to take it tomorrow for a front end alignment and sticker, then we can do some cruzin.

Attachments

• 100_0432.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 1,923
  • 100_0433.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 997
  • 100_0434.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 981
  • 100_0435.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 2,122
  • 100_0436.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 964
  • 100_0437.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 1,002
  • 100_0438.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 997
OK boys, I spent all day Sat. polishing and waxing the Dart so it would look good for the debut. Took it out today for the maiden voyage and put a couple miles on. Everything went well, it ran awesome, shifted great, the brakes still need a little work, but otherwise all is good. Going to take it tomorrow for a front end alignment and sticker, then we can do some cruzin.

Hey, Tin..... I cant even begin to describe how I feel about your finished car. From the beginning I was hooked on the build. Congratulations with the finished product. I love it, the color, stance and just the Hotrod look of it. Thank you,
Hemimark

Hey, Tin..... I cant even begin to describe how I feel about your finished car. From the beginning I was hooked on the build. Congratulations with the finished product. I love it, the color, stance and just the Hotrod look of it. Thank you,
Hemimark

Thanks for the comments, Mark..

It is a little bitter sweet to see this build come to an end. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching you create a car with a level of detail that is matched by few others.

Enjoy.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Well I said in my thread that I hoped that mine turned out 75% of yours and looking at it finished I can only say that I will be happy if I reach 50% as nice as yours. What a great JOB Tin........
Jim

Thanks Guy's, it's not a 100% done, still have the side glass to put in and button up the interior, but I wanted to take advantage of the summer.

Hey Tin, The car looks great.Glad to see your going to be able to get it out and enjoy it this summer. You have done a great job of putting together a complete package. All the mods blend very nice with the over all theme of the car.I have your car on my favorites list.
Tim

SWEET....Love it. nice clean and simple is the way to go.

Congrats on the accomplishment. Now its time to go win some trophies and cash!

Mop

/Whoa/. That is absolutely amazing looking man. Way to make that car your own. Love it. Absolutely love it.

The car looks great I am sure you have a huge smile on ur face while driving it, you deserve every stare. enjoy the rest of the summer in the car.

Outstanding!!!!....now time to enjoy

PS.....don't forget to polish the nuts

Looks awesome! Perfect stance! This better spark off some other early A mod rods! I know you got me fired up!
Thanks for all the photo docs. I will be referring to them for years.

Man, that little honey will fly. Obviously, I haven't been paying attention, is that a twin-plug engine?

You have done an absolutely fantastic job with mods that enhance and do not detract from the overall look of the car . Awesome, just spectacular. Congatulations on reaching the finish line with your project !

-
Back