To all Canadians here!

-
I enjoy all different kinds of threads, and definitely enjoyed the one we're talking about. However, I know where to find that kinda stuff on the 'net should I need it. It was nice to find it here casually though.

We have to remember, there are some lady Mopar fans around here and some children too, so we should tame it down and keep this a family location...I'm sure you all agree a little.

demon seed said:
This is the other side of the same unit and yea it was the middle of winter when these were taken and stinking cold.

Terry

Tell me more about that compressor; it appears to be an 8 stage centrif but what petro-chemical/refinery is that installed in? What operating pressure and capacity? Who manufactures it?

Well it was working for me Mike :toothy7: But, if I must, I can see the other side of the argument too, although I prefer not to. :lol:

I do understand. And they made the write decision to remove them.
I felt bad last night, Like a monster or something. :angry4:
some time's I try to hard to entertain.
Thank's for all the good word's you all have gave me.
Know back to this great site I enjoy so much. :coffee2:

H22A4 said:
Tell me more about that compressor; it appears to be an 8 stage centrif but what petro-chemical/refinery is that installed in? What operating pressure and capacity? Who manufactures it?

You're close, it's a seven stage designed to compress air from atmospheric to 850 psi @ 300,000 cfm and we actually installed 2 of them in an air separation plant. They're made by Demag in Germany, another company Siemens bought a couple of years ago. It's quite a conversation piece. I actually posted them to get Mike to think of something else instead of getting edited.

Terry

memike said:
I do understand. And they made the write decision to remove them.
I felt bad last night, Like a monster or something. :angry4:
some time's I try to hard to entertain.
Thank's for all the good word's you all have gave me.
Know back to this great site I enjoy so much. :coffee2:

Mike, relax!! :blackeye: So the Mods gave you a little pee-pee whackin', but I doubt that you insulted too many of us Canucks. Certainly not this one. :) Now go look for some more pics of that horny billy goat to post. Oh, and I don't think your Willy(s) upset anyone, even if it's kind of standing up. :sign6: Besides, it has lots of rubber on. :lurk:

No apology needed here either...i rather enjoyed it! Just a thought though, I realize some women/kids might not want to see it so what about having an extra board that you would have a password to get in? just a thought.

Bit of a subject change but what the heck,,,,Terry,,,saw you drive by my house on the week end,,,the car is lookin good and sounded gr8

demon seed said:
You're close, it's a seven stage designed to compress air from atmospheric to 850 psi @ 300,000 cfm and we actually installed 2 of them in an air separation plant. They're made by Demag in Germany, another company Siemens bought a couple of years ago. It's quite a conversation piece. I actually posted them to get Mike to think of something else instead of getting edited.

Terry

Neat stuff... I used to work for Atlas Copco Compressors before switching gears to another career.

Yup, no apologies needed here ,either, but,I'm a red blooded,hetro Canadian guy that enjoys that sort of thing. (did I say that out-loud?) Besides, Mike is our Honorary Canuck,right? No need to feel bad,Mike.

:headbang:

Thanks 65Val. Socet and I enjoy yall Canadian's allot!
And had a Canadian party last year
And we had a great time. :salute:
Yall are the best.

socet  with c.c 40 oz 008resize 5.jpg

Moparfreak77,

That other forum does exist. It's called the Blue Forum. You can view it if you are a contributing member. That is where Mikes thread resides now. I can go look at those nice girls any time I want. hehehe

Jack

how come this is the first time I have heard of a secret forum for contributing members? and what do I have to contribute? Is there differing package deals? contribute more = get more?

you guys don't really make it well known you want donations.

The Blue forum :dontknow: 8-[ :help:

DragginMAster said:
how come this is the first time I have heard of a secret forum for contributing members? and what do I have to contribute? Is there differing package deals? contribute more = get more?

you guys don't really make it well known you want donations.

Yeah!!...what Draggin said!!...tell us more!!!....inquiring minds want to know!!!...who,what,when,how??????

65s said:
I enjoy all different kinds of threads, and definitely enjoyed the one we're talking about. However, I know where to find that kinda stuff on the 'net should I need it. It was nice to find it here casually though.

We have to remember, there are some lady Mopar fans around here and some children too, so we should tame it down and keep this a family location...I'm sure you all agree a little.
And "lady Mopar fans" can't enjoy "that kinda stuff"?

What's the 'net comin' to? :roll:

demon seed said:
Now there's a true Mopar gal and her name be LeAnne.

Terry :burnout:

Knew a few Navy gals that could out do any dude!! (not really sure if that's a good thing or not!)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :angel9: :lol:

Loved those pics.
Those babes were bangin !!!!!
If you dont want to see "DONT CLICK"
Grow up moderators,this is a mans site.
Of course ladies are welcome too,but come on !!!!!!
Mike you are alright. :thumbup:

-
Back