To my FABO Family

-
Make sure you get the right blood type...MOPAR NOT CHEVY lol...thanks for the update, you're in our thoughts every day!

Had my 2nd round of chemo last night - so far so good.
Have to go in this morning for blood transfusions though.
Not real sure why.
Will update more later today.

Later,
Bruce B.

Good to see that you can handle the Chemo my Mom could not and they had to stop.

You should talk to your Doctor on why he is giving you the blood transfusion, they always told me why before doing so.

Had about 16 Litres of it over a several weeks when I was in the Hospital because my blood had extremely low RBC.

Get well soon....

OK then..... Not only did I not get to go home Sunday (1/23/2011)... I am here until I don't know when. I will be having surgery on a growth that has been on my back a couple a months now. They think it is the source of my Yeast and Staff infections in my bloodstream! So they are gonna slice it open, clean it out, and pack it with anti biotic gauze. Get back to Chemo and Radiation treatments weekly then if cured.
Wish me luck.

PS: Back and legs are still killing me but pain meds are working fairly good for now.

Later,
Bruce B.

Good luck with the surgery Bruce! Hang in there, you can beat this!

sorry this is the first time ive seen this topic,,,im wishing you well,hope all works out for the best,,good luck,,,

Good to hear from you Bruce. I have been wondering how you have been doing. Prayers are always being sent for you my Brother every day. keep up the fight and good to hear that you are back home.

Bruce was scheduled to have back surgery tonight @ 6pm eastern. Please continue to pray for him everyone. He's a great guy that's going thru a really rough patch :pale: :(

Looks like I can go home as soon as I find someone to come and clean and re-dress my surgery wound 3 times a day. UGH!!

My stepson and his family had to go to Illinois for this week and won't be home until February 5th or so.

As far as my physical health; It seems much, much better since removing the growth from my back! The Dr. thinks it was the cause of the bloodstream infections I had going on. They are testing it but no results yet.

I have pics :pukerigh: but feel they are too graphic to post. If you REALLY want to see them email me a request to; [email protected] or [email protected].

Back to finding someone to take care of me for the next week.
If you know someone call me at 478-320-1154 PLEASE!

Later,
Bruce B.

Hey Bruce, Just stumbled on your thred a few minutes ago. Looks like you have a lot of Mopar prayer power going to the big man up top. I'll start as well. Keep up the faith and hang in there bud. Jerry

Our Prayers to you and family. I am another survivor I beat Hodgkin almost 12 years ago you can beat this too.

Great news you are feeling better!!!!

Sorry about needing to find someone to do the dressings. Prayers still with you!

Glad to hear you're feeling better Bruce!

Best of luck finding someone to help you with your dressings. I'd offer my paramedic skills, but I'm on the wrong side of the country...

Glad to hear your feeling much better Bruce.I also hope you can find someone to help you out with your dresings.Maybe call your local church for any volunteers to help you out?Good luck,stay strong.:rambo:

Well.......
Finally got released Sunday 2/6/11 after a 24 day stay this time. UGH!!
I am still on IV Anti-Biotics for the next 6 weeks at home for the 2 blood infections I picked up.
I will be starting my chemo and radiation treatments back up fairly soon I hope.

Everything has really gotten to me this time around. I am depressed as hell over the whole situation at this point. I just don't know if I can handle much more Financially, Physically, or Mentally.

Just a quick update for any who care.
Later,
Bruce B.

Hey Bruce, it's ten after 3 and you're still up. So are we. There's a few in the chat and it would be great to visit with you for awhile. Come see us!!! :-D

Great to hear you're home my friend. Been worried about you.

-
Back