To my FABO Family

-
Hang in there Bruce,your a stronger man then I for all you,ve been through:thumblef:.You,ve come this far,keep it up.Been missing your presence in Chat lately.

We care. Even though most us don't know each other in person, it still feels like family. Stay as healthy as possible and not overlook nutrition that will help the fight. Prayers sent for strength and healing.

I don't believe that there is even one person out here who has not been following this thread that does not care about you Bruce. You are family and we love you like family. So sorry to hear of all you have been going through. God can make you stronger through all of this, please do not lose faith in him. If there is ANYTHING I can do for you, please P.M. me. I am and have been praying for you and will continue to do so.

Bruce,
Keep your head up and don't let it get you down. I just finished my 2nd round of chemo and will find out days off if they got it all. I did chemo/radiation then surgery then more chemo. The 1st round fried me and the second round tore up my hands and feet. They thought they got it all so I think the second round was preventive. We will find out in March. I'll add you to my prayers Bro.
Hang in there Mike

Hang tough, Bud.
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Cal

Keep fighting Bruce!
Be an inspiration to us. :notworth:

wishing you well and strength my brother,
creed

So good to see a post from you this morning Bruce :hello2:
Prayer's going out to fight off the depression and like many folks here have said we care a bunch for you brother, heck a bushel full of bunches, That's allot of love and care my friend :toothy4:.

Prayers sent for this to be over and see that you have fought the fight and you won [-o<.
I am always here for you along with many Bruce :cheers:
We will keep you in ours prayers here on the hill and look forward to your next post, Treva, Mike, Creed and me

Mike's right, you have fought and won your battles, even though it hasn't been easy. Now's the time to get your strength back. Dress warmly and go outdoors for a few minutes and feel the sun on your face. Make yourself do it.8-)

Also, get some watermelon, it's the #1 best thing to eat when you don't feel so great.

Bruce,
I won't try to say I can imagine what you are going thru b/c I can't. I WILL tell ya that all us rednecks are pulling for ya and praying for ya. I'm VERY glad to hear that you're back home, though not nearly as glad as you are to be there, I'm sure. Keep fighting, bro. And we'll keep praying.

We still love you Bruce. We haven't given up I promise. I am sick as a DOG with upper respiratory crud and I know you don't need that so I'm stayin away till I'm well. We'll come see you soon.

Greetings from New Orleans Bruce. We have never spoken before but I have been following this thread. You obviously are thought of very highly by your FABO brothers and sisters. Great to hear that you are doing better. All the best, Frank

Mike's right, you have fought and won your battles, even though it hasn't been easy. Now's the time to get your strength back. Dress warmly and go outdoors for a few minutes and feel the sun on your face. Make yourself do it.8-)

Also, get some watermelon, it's the #1 best thing to eat when you don't feel so great.

Getting outside :thumblef: This is a must do :thumblef: have fun eating watermelon and Strawberries
Good call goldfish :bball:

Bruce, my wife came home one day after work and seen me all shaved and clean and even shinned my boots just so I would feel better and it work's to fight off depression, She ask where do I think I am going :happy6: I found this to be very helpful :thumblef:

Had my 1st dose of new type of chemo today (Erbitux)... Day 1 so far so good.
Also had my radiation facemask made today.
Radiation starts next week and is EVERY day for 6 weeks!
As of this time all 3 of my Darts are busted and I have to bum rides.
Waggin is knockin' out my wagon and strokerscamp will be helping me on my '74 Dart when he gets well.

The expense of my Medicaid deductables ($865.00 per month) is killing me!
I need to sell some more stuff and will post some of what I have on a new thread or 2.
I found another 2 big boxes of unopened mopar car models I will list and of couse a fair amount of misc A-Body parts I don't really know how to list yet.

In other words to be blunt: HELP!
I just don't know what else to do at this point but beg dammit. It really sucks and I hate it.

Later,
Bruce B.

sounds like a lot of radiation! hopefully it comes with a lot of benefits...

your in my thoughts

Thanks for the update Bruce! For those who don't know, the mask is used so the radiation hits only the exact spots where it's needed. Try not to let the money stuff worry you too much Bruce. I know it's easier said than done but it will work out.:sunny:

Bruce, you know I will do everything I can to help and that includes all the free labor to fix your heaps. Gettin um here is another thing altogether. If there's somebody in the middle Georgia area with a truck and trailer and a big heart, Bruce could use a hand gettin a car or two.....or three to me so I can fix them. There's about 50 miles between Bruce and I. I know that's a lot to ask, but who better to go outta way for than a friend?

-
Back