Toilet paper shortage explanation.

-

Kern Dog

Build your car to handle.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My boss said he heard a reasonable explanation for the toilet paper shortage we all saw earlier this year.
He read that the companies that manufacture toilet paper make different quality levels of TP. There is the consumer grade, then the commercial grade.
Consumer grade is what we buy in the store for use in the home.
Commercial grade is everything else that is for businesses, restaurants, hospitals, etc.
When shutdowns and lockdowns went into effect, the TP manufacturers didn't see the shifting demand and kept on making the same products the same way for awhile.
With far fewer people using the bathroom at work, fewer going to restaurants, etc....all the while spending MORE time at home....the TP market was far out of balance. Demand for consumer grade shot way up. People started to hoard it, then TP companies got shut down like the other businesses.....leading to even more shortages.
It makes sense to me.

1 hmmmm.jpeg

My boss said he heard a reasonable explanation for the toilet paper shortage we all saw earlier this year.
He read that the companies that manufacture toilet paper make different quality levels of TP. There is the consumer grade, then the commercial grade.
Consumer grade is what we buy in the store for use in the home.
Commercial grade is everything else that is for businesses, restaurants, hospitals, etc.
When shutdowns and lockdowns went into effect, the TP manufacturers didn't see the shifting demand and kept on making the same products the same way for awhile.
With far fewer people using the bathroom at work, fewer going to restaurants, etc....all the while spending MORE time at home....the TP market was far out of balance. Demand for consumer grade shot way up. People started to hoard it, then TP companies got shut down like the other businesses.....leading to even more shortages.
It makes sense to me.

View attachment 1715838974
You and your boss talk about weird stuff.

It's called "just in time" manufacturing. Limits how much warehouse space you need to pay for. Then when something changes they are not prepared...

I think it was a conspiracy from Biden and the liberals planned to reduce toilet paper usage on advice from Aj/forms to save bibles everywhere. So that they could lock everyone down and track the worlds feces from clogging up the real reasons from gods word.

In all seriousness

Honestly it was a report from Australia because they have to import it.

Then the tp hoarders heard it and panicked. I bet they have too much toilet paper in their house and now they are overwhelmed and manufacturers dont need to produce as much

I'll tell you what really happened

All these 9 to 5ers used to poop on company time

The scamdemic hit and they all started working from home, or quit working altogether

Because they were not used to wipe their butts at home their need for TP skyrocketed and the demand outran production

C19 is gonna be milked maybe until the End of this evil age.
Have you guys considered that the day might come in the which, TP may no longer be available?
If you are a married man, you better have her well taken care of, or she will be moving on, to someone who can.
If you have babies in diapers, you are gonna have to think about that.
If you have retired parents; you MUST take care of them.
Dig your own pit and build your outhouse NOW, while you still have a shovel, because shovels will be in high demand soon. Buy a warehousefull and barter them for food and water.
If you are hoarding food, you better also hoard TP, lol; else hoard phonebooks and old catalogs, or learn to make your own TP from stuff you find laying around.
Finally; if you have a paper-stash, you will have to guard it.
But hey, not to worry, because when TP goes, there will Not be any food to eat either. Your life will depend on your next glass of water.

But; be of good cheer, you may be able to avoid some to most of this chitty business by ............. coming out of Babylon.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what really happened

All these 9 to 5ers used to poop on company time

The scamdemic hit and they all started working from home, or quit working altogether

Because they were not used to wipe their butts at home their need for TP skyrocketed and the demand outran production

Home, work, restaurant, it doesn't change demand.
You still have to wipe your ***

Home, work, restaurant, it doesn't change demand.
You still have to wipe your ***
But it does change demand because of vendors

A company doesn't buy TPfrom Walmart

If I'm used to pooping at work, and now I poop twice daily at home that means I now need to buy way more TP then before

So, maybe it doesn't change demand as much as it shifts it

But it does change demand because of vendors

A company doesn't buy TPfrom Walmart

If I'm used to pooping at work, and now I poop twice daily at home that means I now need to buy way more TP then before

So, maybe it doesn't change demand as much as it shifts it
Lots of small businesses buy from Wal-Mart.
I can agree with some but not all of what you say.

I thought the mask was for wiping my ***. Now I'm really confused. lol

-
Back