Tom Petty gone.

-
Just heard that on the radio while working on my rust bucket Magnum.

Heart attack, hospital, life support, pulled plug later on due to no brain activity.

DANM shame to loose someone @ 66!

RIP Tom!

Concert time for God and heaven.

Now i just heard hes still alive?WTF?
Nice job media.
Now I know what Trump is bitchin about
Wow

Sad news whatever the outcome. Just heard he's not been confirmed. Wife and I agreed, best concert we heard less than 1 year ago at The Gorge in Eastern Wa. For those who have never heard of this place please Google it and check the view with the Columbia River in the back drop. Anyway, a special 2 day concert trip for us, had VIP tickets, 2nd row, Tom Petty and Aerosmith. One of the stories Tom Petty shared with the audience was his venture into the camping area of The Gorge. He said there were a lot of tents. As he was passing by some of these tents, he heard a lot of "sounds". He said something like "there's a lot of things women will do in a tent" or something like that. Don't want to say that not as he said it, but it was something like that. Man what a performer, my favorite song by him is not common.......Luna.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=_JvrZkNP_ik&usg=AOvVaw2eON3mWAkS0XbFkCFI_44y

LOS ANGELES (AP) — For several hours Monday, music lovers believed Tom Petty was dead.

Courtney Love, Talib Kweli, Kid Rock, Cyndi Lauper, Paul Stanley and Lin-Manuel Miranda were among scores of fans posting remembrances on Twitter, where Petty was the top worldwide trending topic Monday afternoon. A memorial was scheduled for his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

But the 66-year-old entertainer is still alive, and news outlets that announced his death Monday retracted their stories later Monday. The Walk of Fame tribute was canceled.

I'm embarrassed, my wife and I were at the gorge concert in 2014. I told her we should have brought the camper.
It was a gooood concert, as they all are at the gorge.
It is a sad day if we lost Petty. I tuned into him since the 70's.

Another one gone way too early.
R.I.P. Mr Petty, i really loved your music.........

Damn, Seen him many times never a disapointment, playing his music and raising a glass as I type. He was a good man who helped many in the music biz from getting ripped of by scumbag managers and promoters, The Wifey and I will miss him.

R.I.P. Tom.
You will be jamin again with Roy Orbison and Jerry Garcia

Last edited:
-
Back