Tons of Fun.... J par vs 318willrun... and much more

who would win?

• J par, he da man!

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • 318willrun, because he'll actually GO to the strip! (YR ?)

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Nobody would have time to watch, video's would take too long

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I'd rather go to a worm wrestle....

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • hey, Yellow Rose in with his '89 4x4 Dodge? and in for the WIN!

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • ben drink'n, if he can get it running....

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Skrews... 4 doors and 4.10's, can't go wrong

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
-
Weight distribution and a slight Advantage LOL that's reaching a little bit but it's rich LOL
I don't have a clue what gears I have and I certainly don't know what size tires I'll have by then but probably not the ones that are on there good Lord knows how old those are.

Equal weight distribution, or closer to it anyways and weight transfer no matter how slight can be an advantage.

Neither one of you have even mentioned what gears the axles even have, or tire diameters.

Weight distribution is why you will lose, JPar. 318willrun can shift his fat women around to optimize weight distribution......you cannot.

Weight distribution and a slight Advantage LOL that's reaching a little bit but it's rich LOL
I don't have a clue what gears I have and I certainly don't know what size tires I'll have by then but probably not the ones that are on there good Lord knows how old those are.
I have 31" tires, 3.21 gears, and on the Cat Scale it weighed 4940 without me and less than 1/2 tank of gas. I don't think traction is going to be an issue. If I can burn the full time 4x4 wheels off, then I'm coming for your stroked Duster :D

I think 318willrun is gonna kick j pars butt in this one. So let us know when the big race is, or is it just gonna be timeslip comparisons from different strips.

It's all in the secret of the fat women.

Weight distribution is why you will lose, JPar. 318willrun can shift his fat women around to optimize weight distribution......you cannot.
Maybe j par can add a bench seat and seat belts in the bed, then he can shift his fat women around to gain advantage. I mean the title is called tons of fun Still think 318willrun is gonna beat him.

I think 318willrun is gonna kick j pars butt in this one. So let us know when the big race is, or is it just gonna be timeslip comparisons from different strips.
LOL.... is there a chance of one of us getting out of the 17's??? Or into the 17's??? As of right now, neither one run. I'm not sure gears or anything else is important, I just think a video of our pigs (pigs as in trucks, not wives) heading down the strip would be worth $$ in fun. :D

P.S. - we are over 1000 miles apart, so a video will have to do...

Last edited:
It's all in the secret of the fat women.

fat-girls-pickup-truck_1.jpg

*Warning: Eyebleach alert.

today was supposed to be a day where I work on the Ramcharger a bit..... gonna hit over 40*.... something else came up, always does.
on a side note, you guys and your fat chicks sure took a detour..... LOL.
and yellowrose, how about a picture of your pig? (again, i'm talk'n your truck :D )

AGREED !!
Duster scattered in a million pieces all over my garage, a massive truck scattered all over my driveway with the floorboards cut out no drivetrain?! And now I got to worry about qualifying this truck to get on the track pay for this and pay for that? This will certainly have to go down after I go through all the axles! I'm not going to put this phresher 360 and automatic on an old stick 318 drivetrains put big tires on it and start seeing what I can do on the track LOL

today was supposed to be a day where I work on the Ramcharger a bit..... gonna hit over 40*.... something else came up, always does.
on a side note, you guys and your fat chicks sure took a detour..... LOL.
and yellowrose, how about a picture of your pig? (again, i'm talk'n your truck :D )

I'll post one tomorrow.

I'd run with the plow... but then it would need to be registered, the tracks open, yada yada yada

IMG_2060.JPG

-
Back