Tonys update thread surgery 5-5-14

-
As many know he was in the middle of constructing a living quarters in his attached 2 car garage for Thelma and himself. It got stalled out and with his condition and the extremely cold winter it still has a was to go.

As of now the drywall needs finished, it is up, still need a couple more coats of joint compound over the joints.

Well don't read this Tony!

Some members of the Indy Mopar Club has volunteered to help with the room and Sue is to try and make the arrangements today for 3 guys to go and help out Saturday. Tony is well liked everywhere and it is great for a guy that has always been there for the club will get something back from them.

I have not had a chance to talk to him since my last visit to the hospital, but I'm sure will get an update LATE tonight.

Still praying for my buddy for a speedy recovery!

:toothy7: Larry, That is SO awesome of you & Sue to help them get the drywall finished up. Kudos to the Indy Mopar Club members for helping too!! =D>

Hi guys and gals.

In recovery mode now. Still in some pain. Thank you so much for the prayers.
Without them I wouldn't be sitting here typing. The doc sent me some pictures
of the pads and scar tissue he removed.

I will post up the pics when I'm feeling better.

Thanks again my FABO family.

I love you all

Tony

Sure great to see you on Tony! We love yall.

Welcome back Tony :cheers: I have been flying your colors while you have been getting all fixed up :toothy2: and I am so glad to see you back posting and in recovery mode :blob:
I wish I could be there to sling some mud and do some electrical work :glasses7: Treva would say this when we got there :blob::blob::blob:
Everyone stand back mike knows his stuff when it comes to finnishing sheetrock and trimming in electrical Man I wish I was there right now :eek:ops:

Love you big brother :happy7:

Hey Tony,glad to see you back in here and taking it easy on your recovery:cheers:!

Great to see you're back Tony!!! :cheers:

Take it easy and heal properly before exerting yourself.

You can hang out with us on the internet to keep yourself busy. :happy1: :computer:

Its so good to see you on here Tony,Hope you heal up real soon..................................................Jeff

Hey Tony great to see and hear your doing better. We still pray every morning for you that recovery will go speedily and smooth. Tracy and Cathy

Great to see you're back Tony!!

Soon you and your wife will be back in these gorgeous seats!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSCF2945%20(Medium).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 112
Thinking about yea today Tony, I hope and pray for a good day of recovery and a hint of energy starts coming back soon, so stay the course and stay posative brother.

Stopped by on my way home to give him a special deliverey of the catalog cars from the Mecum auction.

He was sitting up and on the computer. Looked and sounded good

He declined having the club come in and help with the room. Wish I could have talked some sense into him but he said his son in law and think his nephew was going to get it finished.

I will go up and help when I get a chance

Keep getting stronger!

Glad to see your back home and feeling better Tony. Wishing you a quick recovery.

He declined having the club come in and help with the room.

Keep getting stronger!

Stubborness is a good sign that he's doing better. (I get that way also...) :violent1:

Good to hear that he's up and moving around a little already. :thumbup: :computer:

-
Back