Too many ,mistakes.....

-
Excellent--beginning to think whenever I get around to shooting color, I'll use body color on the bumpers, or possibly plastidip...

Any progress? Hope the family is ok.....:prayer:

Sorry,Snake .. Mom passed, (her own choice..) Work on the car is on the back burner, my choice. Had to resand the rear bumper, do a double recoat (single stage ) to make it flow smoothly.. It did. (Family is fine,attorney's are at issues)..Reality.

Sorry,Snake .. Mom passed, (her own choice..) Work on the car is on the back burner, my choice. Had to resand the rear bumper, do a double recoat (single stage ) to make it flow smoothly.. It did. (Family is fine,attorney's are at issues)..Reality.

Family does take priority over our hobby. Lawyers suck tho.................:protest::violent1:
Sorry for your loss....

Family does take priority over our hobby. Lawyers suck tho.................:protest::violent1:
Sorry for your loss....

Thanks... Been working late nights, last six months. Last six - eight weeks, 50 hours a week. Workload supposed to drop ,hopefully more to come soon.

Trunk jambs: rust repaired, jambs painted,weather strip installed. Need to hardware store trip,to find 5/16" flanged coarse 1" long bolts....Photos ,are on the way.....

Was done.last week...Ordered single stage urethane(two gallons,) & a gallon of PCL catalyst primer... I'm methodical worker,to offset the monies...

20160718_193220.jpg

Found some waves,on passenger side fender...(welded up Scamp trim holes.) Said he'll with it: Went with a Binks siphon feed gun,& old reliable PCL poly prime...Fenders,got some runs,lol..Plenty to block,more coming soon...

Found some waves,on passenger side fender...(welded up Scamp trim holes.) Said he'll with it: Went with a Binks siphon feed gun,& old reliable PCL poly prime...Fenders,got some runs,lol..Plenty to block,more coming soon...

No rest for the weary... - or the wicked.

Time to install windshield...: Got home off of work at 10:00 pm PST tonight..Wire brushed crud off windshield channel, blew off with straw(two cops are next door neighbors,lol...no compressors at 11:00 o clock,in a residental area...),a small knife,on factory tube silicone ,to clean.... hit it with SEM Rust Mort... Hopefully ,more very soon....

Oo-I've missed seeing this progress.

Sorry to hear about your mom, Tim. Reality bites.

Otherwise, I hope all's well and I can't wait to see more on your Scamp.

My final out-processing appointment here at Ellsworth is scheduled for 2 November, then I go on permissive TDY and terminal leave starting the next day. I final out of base housing on the 9th, then drive down to Texas in a U-Haul with my wife driving the Bimmer behind, and start getting my post-military life together. The beauty of it is, I'm still technically active duty until 31 January, so I'm still getting paid, and I can start working another job 23 November.

Time to install windshield...: Got home off of work at 10:00 pm PST tonight..Wire brushed crud off windshield channel, blew off with straw(two cops are next door neighbors,lol...no compressors at 11:00 o clock,in a residental area...),a small knife,on factory tube silicone ,to clean.... hit it with SEM Rust Mort... Hopefully ,more very soon....
following thread.

Not easy working off hours and doing something on a car is it? Been doing this midnight shift for years. (28) Some days, I knock it out, some days, (LOL, who am I kidding.... most days these days.) I get knocked out.

Trying ,Andy... Dropped ,by your shop.. Talked to Lori,didn't know the Apadocas ,liked Chevrolets...

Nice definitely making progress! I'm gonna post some pics of my scoop install, I got one on my car and it's quite a piece (ORIGINAL Chrysler replacement dual-snorkel).

-
Back