Track Champion

-

gumper

Reaction score
After 25 years I finally won our overall track championship. Each class champion runs off at the end of the year for overall track champion. I won Pro class for the third time at this track, so I was in. Beat the Super Pro champion the first round, bye to the final, and then the Sportsman champ red-lit against me. I believe I’m the first Pro class racer who has won the track championship since the early 2000s.

134B2B20-57DD-42F3-9292-F96C85870372.jpeg

After 25 years I finally won our overall track championship. Each class champion runs off at the end of the year for overall track champion. I won Pro class for the third time at this track, so I was in. Beat the Super Pro champion the first round, bye to the final, and then the Sportsman champ red-lit against me. I believe I’m the first Pro class racer who has won the track championship since the early 2000s.

View attachment 1715984403

...and lookin' good doin' it!

View attachment 1715984403

Nice job!
Good looking Mopar family.
Now lets see you repear next year.

Awesome job, you deserve a much bigger trophy with the david vs goliath win!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! So glad to see someone still running track points. I'd love to do it again, even in sportsman/street, it was so much fun years ago. Love to see that great looking Mopar on top in a sea of Chebs & Ferds. :)

Good job!! Trans musta held up. Was following along on that thread. Again, great job.

-
Back