Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I am wanting to trade my 65 Dart GT convertible for a 65 Barracuda. Dart is driver quality with a few issues. I need to get pics of the dart, but I will do that for interested parties. Solid California body, currently garaged in PA. Original slant 6 four speed car, but now has an auto trans.

Project cars? How much of a project? Since my car is running and driving and solid with out any rust, I am thinking you need to bring some cash to the table with a project. IT was originally white with red interior, but is now light blue. Paint is faded, and engine smokes, but has lots of power.

I am wanting to trade my 65 Dart GT convertible for a 65 Barracuda. Dart is driver quality with a few issues. I need to get pics of the dart, but I will do that for interested parties. Solid California body, currently garaged in PA. Original slant 6 four speed car, but now has an auto trans.

I'd like to see pics. So it's still a /6 car? Do you have the 4sp parts? My 65's registered, clean and pretty, but not perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back