triple black

-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
define triple black cars whats it consist of just asking

Black exterior,black interior,black vinyl top.

does the strip have any thing to do with it what if it had no vinyl top

does the strip have any thing to do with it what if it had no vinyl top

yes, it can. I have seen a 71 cuda that was a triple black car with no vinyl top. They said it was "triple black, black paint, interior and stripe" It looked cool with a matte black stripe on a gloss black paint.

yes, it can. I have seen a 71 cuda that was a triple black car with no vinyl top. They said it was "triple black, black paint, interior and stripe" It looked cool with a matte black stripe on a gloss black paint.
so there can be more than1 verson of triple black

Moto...I am pretty sure it is what what moparker has said ...interior exterior and vinyl top only.....The side stripe ???? quad blk car LOL...and I agree they look nice like that.....Hers ishttp://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=55324 smallblocks car.... says it all

also could mean black exterior, black interior, black convertible top

Or how about the 440-6, 1970 Cuda that I had; silver shaker, black exterior- stripe delete, black interior, and black painted top? Wayne

Having grown up when vinyl tops were the thing to have and stripes made it a muscle car. I have never heard of anyone refering to a car with stripes to make it a triple.

IN MY BOOK IT ALWAYS meant Black car, Black interior and black top, whether vinyl on steel or a convertible

I just posted about a triple green 69 SS Chevelle I owned for a few weeks, green ext., green cloth interior and green vinyl top.

But everyone one can say what they want, but if I see printed Triple it means Body, Int, and Top

I like triple Black cars but don't want one, a TRIPLE WHITE I would like to have.

define triple black cars whats it consist of just asking

It means it's an absolutely gorgeous car while it's clean - about 30 seconds until it starts looking dusty. LOL!
I had a triple-black (exterior, interior, vinyl top) '70 Charger and it fit this definition perfectly.

I've always defined triple black as interior, exterior, and stripe OR top color. A stripe delete car with a vinyl top is triple black. As is a hard top with painted roof and block stripes. Im not a fan of them myself...lol.

My dart is a triple black car. Paint, interior and vinyl top. When I put a matte black stripe on it, does that make it a quadruple black car?!?!

Well I don't care what any of you guys say, mines a triple black (in/out/stripes) Demon so there, and yea it's a ***** to keep clean but it still looks evil.8)8) and besides I hate vinyl roofs.:angry7:

111.jpg

I`ve never heard of the stripe color being figured into the saying. I`ve always understood triple black to be defined as black paint, black interior, and black top. Must be a generational thing? :scratch:

Well I don't care what any of you guys say, mines a triple black (in/out/stripes) Demon so there, and yea it's a ***** to keep clean but it still looks evil.8)8) and besides I hate vinyl roofs.:angry7:

demon seed, I can clean my black Demon in minutes. I always thought this stuff was a scam, but it definitely works and is all I will use. http://www.waterless-wash.com/

Wylde1.

003.jpg

I have a buddy with a black benz.

He's black and so is his car so he tells everyone it's quadruple black because a black man drives it. LOL.

lets see more of that hood nice car

-
Back