Trying to get back on track

-
Mike, I'm so sorry to hear your news. That little sweetheart will always be a part of your family's life.

mike, i am sorry to hear of this. very sad. I hope everything works out for you buddy...i wish you the best. wish i could say more...

Wow Mike, I am so sorry to hear about this. I knew you hadn't been on for awhile and I was wondering what was up. I can't believe these women deceived Creed, you and your family but YOUR heart is in the right place. Your concern is with Leala as it should be and one day she'll find out the truth. I just hope that her new family can provide her with the necessities of life and honest love that your family had provided her. God Bless Mike and I hope you can get through this with a minumum amount of pain.

Your Bro, Joe

Oh my friend, if there was a way I could help, I would be there in a second. I can assure you that love and truth will bring her back into your lives.

And remember,
Time wounds all heels.

Mr. MeMike... :) I just stumbled across this song and being a big fan of Southern rock and the Allmans, I've never heard it before. It just seemed fitting in light of the circumstances. I'll bet Creed would dig it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snSlZzzcRDI&feature=related"]Greg Allman & Dickey Betts studio jam - 1982 - YouTube[/ame] Greg Allman & Dickey Betts studio jam - 1982 - YouTube[/url]

BTW, I picked up a rock, a big *** rock from 'wheelin' today...

Maxi even digs the rock... :) No explanation.. I just had to grab it off the trail.

Attachments

• IMG_0763.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 67
Sorry to hear this, memike! For what it's worth, just know thay you and your family gave her the start of living right and treating others right. My Dad always said that if your heart was in the right place it was in line to get broken...just hope it gets better for you and yours. Prayers sent from the desert.

Geez Mike, I am so sorry to hear this. Sometimes genetics does not determine who your family is. I'll wish for the best for young Leala and yourself.

-
Back