T'Stat Housing ?

-
i bought my cast iron one brand new from pronto autoparts about two months ago. I think most parts stores still sell them(for sure pronto) or they can at least order one in I just put a coat of chrysler orange on it so it wouldnt rust and put it on. I think it was around 10 bucks or so with a gasket. no leaking issues whatsoever.

Just got done putting on the MP Chrome housing (no O-ring). Just used the gasket and a little "Right Stuff" and it's leak free! I do like the Mancini unit though. That's what I would have bought if I'd known about it before I bought the chrome one...or the swivel neck unit Hughes (and others) sells.

Longgone....Thank you so much for your input......I have found the billit one you showed me from Mancini, but not really wanting to spend the $$$ at this time for that detail. I know how many $$ it costs to make it look good.

I think all the ones that I've seen for sale are the non O-ring type. Maybe that's what I've missed in the threads........I may use the one I have with the O-ring.. :cheers:

If you have one with an O-ring on hand, by all means use it, I`ve heard nothing but good about those.

-
Back