moparts id gch
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
20231021_103342.jpg

20231021_103403.jpg

20231021_104400.jpg

20231021_115959.jpg

Last edited:
I'm wondering how they're going to fit with the Borgeson power steering box?

Tail pipes are not finished. As in no hangers and not the final adjustment. Going to cut them even with the bumper for now. I have tips for them that will be added when we are through with all the tweaking.
It is not a fancy mandrel bent complete system , we did try to keep compression bends to a minimum so little restriction.
The Borla mufflers sound good. I did a little idle clip but the file is too large for here.

Pipe is 3 inch through the magnaflow x pipe,then the Flowmaster tapered reducers to 2.5 inch pipe all the way back. The tailpipes are also Flowmaster mandrel bent 2.5 for the A bodies and fit well.

I'm wondering how they're going to fit with the Borgeson power steering box?
Doesnt from what I've seen posted. Should be able to see some threads where guys damn near flatten some tubes to get things to fit even with a borgeson. I know I'm choking the motor off with the Schumaker Tri-Ys but its tight enough with even their tiny primaries.

I had the tri y and went to manual steering so I could run these. Still a tight fit but no beating on tubes thus far.

I have the 2.0 x 2 1/8 crammed into my dart and run power steering.

But maybe I should mention I run the electric power steering from a Nissan cube. :) i also mounted engine with a motorplate

That looks like a good fit and a nice install. Is that passenger header tube contacting the fender, or is it just the angle of the pic?

That looks like a good fit and a nice install. Is that passenger header tube contacting the fender, or is it just the angle of the pic?
I don't know how it doesn't rattle at times but I haven't heard it yet. Not many miles as we are working on other little things. It is VERY close.

-
Back