Not open for further replies.

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Contact seller
Missed out on a set in texas so I'm looking again.

Looking for a pair of 67-76 A-body small block tti step headers. Need the 1 5/8-1 3/4 step headers.

I have a bunch of different headers to possibly trade if interested.

Don't need any junk from outside north america, so please don't send me an e-mail that you have them in your warehouse in England. :)

Thanks

pm me

I'm in Southern California

I can try to help, How much looking to pay? So when I look around and ask

The set in texas was 265 on craigslist. Guy wouldn't ship, couldn't find anyone to pick up and a member here bought them when listed on e-bay that lived in the same town...

Like to pay a reasonable cost.

That was me who bought them!

The set in texas was 265 on craigslist. Guy wouldn't ship, couldn't find anyone to pick up and a member here bought them when listed on e-bay that lived in the same town...

Like to pay a reasonable cost.

Thanks for the heads up. That's pretty proud money for a set of headers that are rusting....

525 by the time they got here. You can buy them new from Sam for 645 with all the extra do dads.

Thanks for the heads up. That's pretty proud money for a set of headers that are rusting....

525 by the time they got here. You can buy them new from Sam for 645 with all the extra do dads.

Before the auction ends, send him a message through Ebay saying if the headers don't sell, you'd like to make him a reasonable offer on them.

I am in the market for new TTI's. Who is this Sam that you mentioned???

Do they have to be TTi?I just saw in MCG that Schumaker is making Tri Y for small block A bodies for 500 somethying

Before the auction ends, send him a message through Ebay saying if the headers don't sell, you'd like to make him a reasonable offer on them.

I am in the market for new TTI's. Who is this Sam that you mentioned???

Sam owns TTi...........

Missed out on a set in texas so I'm looking again.

Looking for a pair of 67-76 A-body small block tti step headers. Need the 1 5/8-1 3/4 step headers.

I have a bunch of different headers to possibly trade if interested.

Don't need any junk from outside north america, so please don't send me an e-mail that you have them in your warehouse in England. :)

Thanks

pm me

I'm in Southern California

i dont have your TTI headers but you stated that you have several headers for trade. I am looking for a cheap set for a small block in a 65 valiant. perhaps if you have something that would work i could help fund your new headers? hmmmmmm? let me know.

I have a set of TTI headers ceramic brand new in the box still. 500.00 I got these in a trade. Pm me if your interested

Some dealers give free shipping, I must have called 25 dealers across the usa and nobody had tti small block creamic headers in stock. I would have thought for the money they would have been sitting every where.

Still have them

I thought you had three people fighting over them over on your for sale thread?!? I google searched your part number and it didn't come up with anything?

Send me a PM if you want to sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back